Walter Smith quits Rangers!

Sneckboy

I have a strong interest in the Old Firm.

I am strongly interested in them both getting their own way at last and being allowed to play on a 'bigger stage' that way we could have a truly competitive top division where half a dozen or more teams could start the season with realistic title ambitions and where grounds would be largely free of poisonous sectarian bile.

Kingsmills

Could not agree more.

Some of the so called ICT supporters on here are obsessed with Old Firm voyuerism and I think some of them are just supporting ICT due to their distance from their OF weegie idols.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

If local The Rangers/Celtic fans choose to come to the TCS and spend their money there then great as far as I'm concerned. Their money is as good as anyone's.

I have a strong interest in the Old Firm.

I am strongly interested in them both getting their own way at last and being allowed to play on a 'bigger stage' that way we could have a truly competitive top division where half a dozen or more teams could start the season with realistic title ambitions and where grounds would be largely free of poisonous sectarian bile.

Kingsmills

Could not agree more.

Some of the so called ICT supporters on here are obsessed with Old Firm voyuerism and I think some of them are just supporting ICT due to their distance from their OF weegie idols.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

If local The Rangers/Celtic fans choose to come to the TCS and spend their money there then great as far as I'm concerned. Their money is as good as anyone's.

I agree. Just more often would be welcome!

And many folk enjoy debating the latest topical subject around football.

You protest too much Alex

Is there any secrets you wish to reveal? You are amongst friends.

Yeh...............I used to go to Brockville to watch Falkirk. I also lived a spit away from Newtown Park and went there to watch the BU's. When I lived in Fort William I travelled from time to time to the posh area of Inverness to watch Thistle. I go to the odd Scotland match. I watch a lot of football on tv from England and Spain. I own two signed Celtic shirts and a signed Rangers shirt from way back as well as numerous ICT shirts and a signed ICT match ball from our first season in SPL. I also have Craig Brewsters Dundee United shirt from 95-96 season and a signed Liverpool shirt from a couple of seasons ago. But then none of that is really a secret and I'm not sure that you come into my list of friends but what the hell...........................

As for protesting.........isn't it you who's doing that. Looking over the last 23 posts since you came into the conversation ten have been from you protesting about others talking about the state of Rangers. Had you not even joined in there would likely be 23 less posts on the subject.

And many folk enjoy debating the latest topical subject around football.

You protest too much Alex

Is there any secrets you wish to reveal? You are amongst friends.

Yeh...............I used to go to Brockville to watch Falkirk. I also lived a spit away from Newtown Park and went there to watch the BU's. When I lived in Fort William I travelled from time to time to the posh area of Inverness to watch Thistle. I go to the odd Scotland match. I watch a lot of football on tv from England and Spain. I own two signed Celtic shirts and a signed Rangers shirt from way back as well as numerous ICT shirts and a signed ICT match ball from our first season in SPL. I also have Craig Brewsters Dundee United shirt from 95-96 season and a signed Liverpool shirt from a couple of seasons ago. But then none of that is really a secret and I'm not sure that you come into my list of friends but what the hell...........................

As for protesting.........isn't it you who's doing that. Looking over the last 23 posts since you came into the conversation ten have been from you protesting about others talking about the state of Rangers. Had you not even joined in there would likely be 23 less posts on the subject.

Craig Brewster's Dundee United shirt. Now there is a secret - I hope you didn't lift it

Edited by draganict

ok, this thread is getting close to flaming/trolling (if it is not there already). Lets get back on topic.

Ruining the thread is trolling. As far as I can see dragan ict has voiced his opinion on the old firm, is that not allowed in a topic of one of the old firms?

When the volume of posts calling out other users exceeds the number of posts discussing the topic, it IS flaming and/or trolling .. Voicing opinions is fine, but derailing topics is not. My post was a friendly "nudge" to get the topic back on track ... ignore it or disagree with me if you like, but if the topic continues down the same road then we will just exclude those who want to keep it off track from the thread and move on.

Scotty

No probs - you have an administrative role which I fully respect. Don't know if I have done anything wrong but after this post I am out of this thread. Apologies if you think I was out of order. Just fecking hate the Old Firm nearly as much as I fecking hate Aberdire.

Rival

Many thanks for your support

Alex

Can I buy your Brewster top? Seriously I will donate £100 to ICT if I can have it. (it will never see daylight again for reasons known to every ICT fan) 

We are all in this together so FTOF (and Aberdire). Onwards and upwards