• 05 Wallace
  • 06 McCulloch
  • 04 Robbie Crawford
  • 08 Black
  • 09 Templeton
  • 10 MacLeod
  • 11 Andrew Mitchell
  • 07 Little

It is awful for a Rangers team to look so shabby. Would you play any of them at ICT ?

Not more than 3 I predict

4 scotland internationals and a host of youth players including international u21's. On paper quite a few could be of a quality to play in ict look at the shinnies problem is attitude based on that none of them deserve to play anything more than amature level. Consider their wages compared to the part time forfar players and every one of them should be embarrassed and ashamed to collect a pay packet.

4 scotland internationals and a host of youth players including international u21's. On paper quite a few could be of a quality to play in ict look at the shinnies problem is attitude based on that none of them deserve to play anything more than amature level. Consider their wages compared to the part time forfar players and every one of them should be embarrassed and ashamed to collect a pay packet.

I wonder what sort of money they are on ?

I would have McCulloch, Wallace, Black, Templeton and the young MacLeod who is going to be some player. The rest are showing they aint good enough, but The Rangers were without how many other better players who can not play until September. All those not allowed to play would get into our team.

I believe they will all be on £5k - £8k per week, certainly the bigger names anyway. Celtic players interestingly with all the SPFL money, SKY money and Champions league money are likely to be on £2 - £3k a week more

I would have McCulloch, Wallace, Black, Templeton and the young MacLeod who is going to be some player. The rest are showing they aint good enough, but The Rangers were without how many other better players who can not play until September. All those not allowed to play would get into our team.

I believe they will all be on £5k - £8k per week, certainly the bigger names anyway. Celtic players interestingly with all the SPFL money, SKY money and Champions league money are likely to be on £2 - £3k a week more

Interestingly too, the Rangers seem to be on a one-way trip to administration. 

• Agree 2

The Rangers were without how many other better players who can not play until September.

I'm assuming this was a sarcastic statement? If that 11 couldnt beat a team of part time players and they need the £3k+ p/w stars to win games at that level then they really are a club with issues

I still have memories of the boy Little ripping us apart at home, on TV as well

I would expect him to do well this season.

Yip superstar of 3rd tier Scottish football.................

I think if you read his full post there is no sarcasm.  He was asked how many players would get into this team and he answered the ones 'signed' but not eligible.  That Rangers massively under-performed is neither here nor there.

Little's a decent player too.  Think he'd be a decent player for bottom six clubs.  Maybe more in a few years.

Lewis MacLeod was the only one that really stood out for me when we whooped them at Ibrox last season, Templeton is a quality player on his day.

G shinnie > Wallace

I'd have black back. But not ahead of draper these days.

Tempelton could waltz into the team do a few cryff turns and shag every bird in Inverness. He's the sort i player butcher would get the best out of.

Maybe macloed in the a.shinnie role but we are yet to see how good vincent is there and I'm not sure wether he'd be better.

So 1 player id love to have, and 2 i wouldn't mind having.