Dundee Utd -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

That was a fantastic display that could easily have been rewarded by 3 or 4 goals. Utd had no idea of how to cope with our front man, Dillon especially being terrorised all day. The midfield simply slaughtered Utd and in short we were better in every position on the park. Its looking good, very good and if we can (and i think we will) beat Motherwell, we are on the cusp of something.

That was some game well deserved 3 points. Ross and Shinnie on the left is going to be some team this season. Draper and Foran solid in the middle of the park. Its good to see we can adapt easy enough if a player gets injured with Raven going off and danny coming on for him, meekings fitted in well at right back and didn't look out of place. Another clean sheet which is always good to get. Brill didn't have alot to do but when he was called into action he handled it well. Need to see the highlights as theres a few chances we had which we should have finished off G.Shinnie chance in the second half stands out

Great away support :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  (Anyone know how many away support?)

MOTM: Ross Draper

United supporters, that I ve talked to all go on about that bloody bird. I didnt see it on the roof as there were more interesting things for me to watch on the park.

Then again if you were a United supporter the antics of a half daft bird made far better viewing than seeing your team being played off your own park.

I saw ICT against Arbroath close season and I feel the United game was just about as one sided as that. Just a pity about the lack of goals.

Happy Heelander !!

Before Saturday, the last Caley game I was at was the 3-1 win to win Division 1 back in 2004. Now I finally managed to end that drought with the game on Saturday and that was by far the most fun I've had at match before. Didn't expect a support like that. Bravo. Think I'll be making it to a few more this season.

• Agree 4

Before Saturday, the last Caley game I was at was the 3-1 win to win Division 1 back in 2004. Now I finally managed to end that drought with the game on Saturday and that was by far the most fun I've had at match before. Didn't expect a support like that. Bravo. Think I'll be making it to a few more this season.

welcome aboard. you'll never leave now.

• Agree 1

What is all the fuss about someone kicking a ball at a sh*te-hawk?

Ross County/Seagull Joke

Why do seagulls have wings? To beat the County Gyp*ies to the rubbish dump

Really bad seagull joke

What do you call a man with seagull on his head? A: Cliff

Edited by draganict

Anyone who seeks to injure an inoffending animal deserves the bird from the crowd.

What happened to the pigeon eventually?

It managed to fly onto the roof of the smaller stand behind the goal - just.  It was already injured which is probably why it wasn't leaving the pitch.  Then it fell off the other side of the stand.  After that, who knows although I assume Gary Warren went and claimed it as a trophy.