New YouTube Series - Away Days

On my YouTube account I'm starting a new series called "Away Days" based on ICT's away games this season with there being footage of the match from the away end, goals from the game and reviews on it. This may be a pointless idea but I thought it would be alright if I made videos to show my support to the club. I made the first episode yesterday based on the Celtic game. Hope it's okay and I'd love to hear feedback on it:)

Edited by HeScoresWhenHeWants
  • Agree 10

7:00 - 7:10 in your video.......just to the right of your head,(about two- 3rows above you) is ex Caley (from the Highland legue Days) legend...Mr Martin Lisle!! At least...i think it is

Edited by SMEE

It was good, I'd watch the next one. As IHE said, the pre-match could be scripted more. personally, I'd like to see a regular away club pie feature or rating thingy, a steward rating, etc. I'd already watched the SPL YouTube highlights but I enjoyed listening to the announcer so that was a good idea. Was quite slick and I'm looking forward to see the next one.

• Agree 1

On my YouTube account I'm starting a new series called "Away Days" based on ICT's away games this season with there being footage of the match from the away end, goals from the game and reviews on it. This may be a pointless idea but I thought it would be alright if I made videos to show my support to the club. I made the first episode yesterday based on the Celtic game. Hope it's okay and I'd love to hear feedback on it:)

Absolutely brilliant my man. Please keep it up. Maybe a future career

• Agree 1

Absolutely brilliant my man. Please keep it up. Maybe a future career Haha cheers mate and thanks to all the other comments :)

Can sense the nerves but this is your first attempt and a very good base to start with. Usually think these types of things are very cringy but what you're doing looks very good.

Don't be afraid to ask Davie & co for advice I'm sure they will give you some excellent feedback, no pressure but I'm looking forward to the Killie installment.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very good video. Thanks for the pie-shot. Interested to see what will unfold in this series as the season continues. The scripting worked a treat, as did the new teknoligy.

I think some info on the stadium/stewards/facilities/match day experience/ticket price/ food stop/ would maybe be of wide appeal, to me at least, to know which grounds are good value, but just my yuppence worth, thanks for the vid.

• Agree 1

After the Mckay goal you can see me jumping about like a mad idiot. I haven't seen that footage where did you get that?

I was wondering how long it will be until you get some jumped up steward trying to take your phone / camera off you when you are filming the game.

• Agree 1

After the Mckay goal you can see me jumping about like a mad idiot. I haven't seen that footage where did you get that?

I was wondering how long it will be until you get some jumped up steward trying to take your phone / camera off you when you are filming the game.

I got the footage of the SPFL YouTube site with an app on my iPad called RecordMyScreen.