Player Sponsorship 2013/14

Scotty

• 3 weeks later...

yup, think I got everyone added now ... we have almost reached the level for sponsorship of boots or a training top, but would like to get to the same level as previous years with a Home Top.

For those that joined our sponsor group in 11/12 and 12/13 I do have to apologise at the lack of a draw to see who is going to get the items we received. I have a list of members from each year and the items are securely stored (in Inverness) and I hope to do one of those online randomizer draws shortly so that everyone can see it is above board ....

I paid by Paypal on 5/10/13 - and asked to be shown as Elliejo - can't see it on the list yet - maybe I have done something wrong!

Apologies Scorpio60 - I can see you did do that but I must have forgot to update this thread. The system knows though as you can see you were added to the Player Sponsor group .....

still room for a few more to reach our target .....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...