Non League Day 2013

ForzaCaley

The first International break of the new season has been designated the official 'Non League Day' by the FSF for the past three season. NLD was set up so that supporters of PL teams in England and Scotland could go and support their local non league side.

I'm going to be visiting family in Leyland this weekend so will be making my way to Gigg Lane Bury to watch FC United of Manchester, rather looking forward to it.

Anyone else thinking about taking in a non league fixture this weekend?

(You could always go and watch Luke Mackay play for Inverness Citeh) haha

The first International break of the new season has been designated the official 'Non League Day' by the FSF for the past three season. NLD was set up so that supporters of PL teams in England and Scotland could go and support their local non league side.

I'm going to be visiting family in Leyland this weekend so will be making my way to Gigg Lane Bury to watch FC United of Manchester, rather looking forward to it.

Anyone else thinking about taking in a non league fixture this weekend?

(You could always go and watch Luke Mackay play for Inverness Citeh) haha

have a day out in aberdeen this week when we play hermes. itll be great :happy:

Gateshead v Hereford with Capital Caley and Red Card this weekend. Something different.

Chris Hogg played some pre-season games for Gateshead, but didn't get a deal in the end.

Hereford gave us Ryan Esson and Marley Watkins, and also took Dan Stratford off our hands, so I know who I'd be supporting!

• Agree 2

Surprise surprise. Spartans v Whitehill, Lowland League. At Spartans' depressingly poncey wee 'Academy' which seems to be the future of football these days including synthetic pitch......

Have to say Locos didn't look too clever this pre-season compared to last when they knocked Whitehill out the Scottish.

• Agree 1

Surprise surprise. Spartans v Whitehill, Lowland League. At Spartans' depressingly poncey wee 'Academy' which seems to be the future of football these days including synthetic pitch......

Have to say Locos didn't look too clever this pre-season compared to last when they knocked Whitehill out the Scottish.

Vale at home on Saturday Mantis, it would be like going to see ICT on current form!

Gateshead v Hereford with Capital Caley and Red Card this weekend. Something different.

Chris Hogg played some pre-season games for Gateshead, but didn't get a deal in the end.

Hereford gave us Ryan Esson and Marley Watkins, and also took Dan Stratford off our hands, so I know who I'd be supporting!

We could make up the entire away support!

Going to have to miss out on this as Mr Caleyjag and I are tying the knot but normal service will be resumed next weekend when we go to see the New York Red Bulls play Toronto Whitecaps.

Toronto Whitecaps! Who?!

I'm off to watch a non league team this weekend. Yep off to Hampden to watch non league Scotland play non league Belgium

I'm off to watch Austria vs Germany in Munich in a wee weekend break with some of my new Austrian mates

Going to have to miss out on this as Mr Caleyjag and I are tying the knot but normal service will be resumed next weekend when we go to see the New York Red Bulls play Toronto Whitecaps.

Toronto Whitecaps! Who?!

I'd take the Whitecaps squad as a replacement in TO if I could.   :sad:

Edited by luvgravy

I'm off to watch a non league team this weekend. Yep off to Hampden to watch non league Scotland play non league Belgium

I'm off to watch Austria vs Germany in Munich in a wee weekend break with some of my new Austrian mates

Like your posts on here buddy.

I am in Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Munich regularly. I have got access to season tickets and hospitality at all 3 grounds but more regularly at Stuttgart. Tremendous stadium.

Just give me a shout and we could go on a beer fest.

Also just negotiating a sponsorship deal with Forest Green Rovers (long story)

In your area regularly so just shout. 

Like your posts on here buddy.

I am in Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Munich regularly. I have got access to season tickets and hospitality at all 3 grounds but more regularly at Stuttgart. Tremendous stadium.

Just give me a shout and we could go on a beer fest.

Also just negotiating a sponsorship deal with Forest Green Rovers (long story)

In your area regularly so just shout.

I'm in Munich at the moment but Austria mainly now. And yes, German stadiums are magnificent, I've visited the Ruhrstadion ( Bochum ) and the Allianz Arena. I'd love a trip to Stuttgarts ground one day, Germany is one of my favourite places, but a beerfest for will either be "just a few" or "it will go all the way"". I usually trick myself into the first one, never works.

Well FCUM sadly lost 2-0 to Rushall but the atmosphere was electric! With 5 mins to go at 2-0 down FC Fans carried on singing right to the last whistle. The passion of FCUM fans is undisputed, they truly are one of the best supports I've ever come across. Also the fact that pretty much everyone of the 2000 crowd took part in the overall atmosphere, really hit home how (apart from SectionE) sh1te are home fans are!!

Anyway a thoroughly enjoyed day and the FCUM folks are extremely friendly. Will defo be heading back in the future!

Saw Austria get humped by Germany and despite being 3-0 it should of been 10. My mates werent too happy. But that Garics for Austria is brilliant...although hes Hungarian.....I wasnt allowed to call him brilliant