Billy MacKay Northern Ireland

izzy

My Wigan season ticket holder tells me that wee Billy was always taken in fer cover and a club practically preparing for League 1. They will lose a few players if they go down a Billy is more likely to be a scorer in the lower league. That makes it sound like very good business fer Wigun and potentially fer Billy.

My Wigan season ticket holder tells me that wee Billy was always taken in fer cover and a club practically preparing for League 1. They will lose a few players if they go down a Billy is more likely to be a scorer in the lower league. That makes it sound like very good business fer Wigun and potentially fer Billy.

Wigan brought a lot of players in to get out of the relegation zone and Mackay was a steal at the price he went for. If they were preparing for league 1 as far back as January surely they would be cutting back their squad.

Maybe we need a thread entitled "Ex-ICT players don't score"!

Billy has none from 6 appearances for Wigan, and his record for NI is none from 9.

Meanwhile, Torbjorn Agdestein has none from 13 appearances for Haugesund.  This is on the back of none from 16 at ICT, and in the 3 years before joining us he also scored none for Brighton, none for Bath City as well as none for Norway U21s. At least he's consistent!

• Agree 2

Wigan brought a lot of players in to get out of the relegation zone and Mackay was a steal at the price he went for. If they were preparing for league 1 as far back as January surely they would be cutting back their squad.

I think that you will find that most of the players coming in have either been short contracts or loans.