Killie V ICT on BBC Alba

JohnWiseman

Nothing wrong with latish as a word.  I think it is in fairly common use to give an impression of being a little bit late, but acceptably so.  In the context above I would interpret the word "latish" to mean that the game will be shown at a time a bit later than you would ideally like it to be on but still at a time you would be prepared to watch.  If it crossed the boundary where it was on at an hour when you were not prepared to watch, you might say it was "rather late" or (if you live in Chorley) "too feckin late".

Of course, whether one watches may well have more to do with the result than the time it is on.

Absolutely, I'm locking myself in a cupboard until 17:30................ anyone care to join me.

Of course, I could watch the shinty final, have a few games of Mickey Mouse then take in the footie in the Dodgy Arms........................

Anyone know if it'll be on the iplayer afterwards? I'm on fecking nightshift, but it is quiet...

On at 5.30 and 10.55   and looks like its available on I player.

Its available in Gaelic and Latish, Latish is a language commonly used in Rossshire,  I even heard  Derek Adams speaking latish on the radio, when asked  'when does the football season start for Ross County'? 

• Agree 1

Usually these BBC ALBA games will have a live scream with English commentary on all the illegal streaming sites.

The BBC will be selling the footage to bookmakers abroad, on gambling sites here we can watch games that won't be shown live in their own country.

Obviously if you're watching via an illegal streaming site the quality will be questionable but if you can find a way to sign up for one of the foreign bookmakers (with a foreign bank account and address) then the stream will be much better.

By all means sit it out until 5.30 and listen in fuzzy-wuzzy language, I'm just informing that it might be available in English online at 3pm, I'll certainly be looking for it at kick off rather than waiting till later.