ie

Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
post-2-0-38745600-1379165723.png

no coverage this year.  think CaleyD posted in a previous thread.

Oh....i missed that post. So.....theres no live coverage of most SPFL games these days? Is it only Open All Mics that Scottish fans have to tune into?

Was worried the National break would kill the momentum but it was not the case, Killie seems to be a bit of happy hunting ground for us and we took advantage of their poor home form. Crackin result and we are yet to be moved at the top...Chase is welcomed  :wink: .

Well done to Terry and the Boys.  :ictscarf:

• Agree 1

These breaks never seem to do anything good for us but a win is a win plus three more points on the board.

I am very impressed with Brill, unfortunate deflection beat him, I like the way he commands the box and the defence as a whole.He is a better form of Reguerro imo.

IHE you said in an early post that he appeared cumbersome going down., I agree but it is only to ensure he gets his body behind the ball, I have no worries there He is quick to get down and the ball stays with him and that is what matters.

Glad the break is over and well done ICT. :ictscarf:

• Agree 1