Aberdeen roll call

TopSix

Is the Prince of Wales any cope for food these days? Used to be decent pub grub but some reviews on tripadvisor suggest otherwise.

Unfortunately not. It used to be amazing for food, with it served almost like a school canteen. Utter garbage now that it has gone down the route of Belhaven standard menus.

I'd suggest The Wig and Blackfriars on Castlegate if you wanted decent pub grub en-route to the stadium.

• Agree 1

Taking the bike for my annual cycle to an away game sufferfest, but avoiding the A96 like the plague. If you see me, peep your horn or even better stop at the next pub and buy me beer :wink:

Wyness used to cycle out to Huntly and back from Dyce with his dad then go off for training at AFC. (bit of useless info)  

What route you taking

If I was in Aberdeen this weekend my routine would have been The Grill for 11amish drinks, then Brazilian meat lunch at Tropiero across the road, followed by decent beers at the Tippling house on belmont st and then brewdog/6'North

Get down to The Bobbin. I'm sure the students will make you feel welcome.

The chat at Killie last week was about going to the Bobbin, iirc. Nice and handy for the ground.

I'm arriving around 11.40 but going for lunch with my Aberdeen-supporting brother - will hopefully catch up with a few of the CaleyAway regulars for a pint before kick off, if you keep me in the loop about where you are.