Cownty vs Arabs

caley100

Derek Adams quote:

"We're looking to go above Dundee United in the table today and try and get into the group of teams in the mid-section. We're looking good and strong and have played the same starting eleven for three league games in a row now"

Half time: Cownty 0 Arabs 3

Dear Dear Derek...

• Agree 2

Don't write County off.  They were unlucky in that thay should have had a penalty and they hit the woodwork twice.  Their defence currently leaks like a seive but once they finally gel better as a team they will again be a hard team to beat.  I think they will just creep into the top 6.

Don't write County off.  They were unlucky in that thay should have had a penalty and they hit the woodwork twice.  Their defence currently leaks like a seive but once they finally gel better as a team they will again be a hard team to beat.  I think they will just creep into the top 6.

In United's defence, the Arabs should have scored a dozen goals. County got off lightly in my opinion. Leaking goals like they are doing is the stuff that relegations are made of.

• Agree 2

Most of their new boys look pretty hit and miss and Munro was looking old for the first time yesterday, got absolutely schooled by Gauld for Armstrongs goal. Luckassen looked like a real poor mans Tade up top, never looked like scoring. 

Hope he gets fined for pying the media. He is such a petty squabbler. 

County need time to gel, many a season we have started equally badly. Although there is a bit of a sense that they ditched the tried and tested players they had in favour of foreign signings probably percieving that as they are foreign and cost more they must be good (which has yet to be proven). I expect them to be safe and maybe like last year as the season progresses and Vicky Park becomes a sodden bog they will start to win again when nobody else can adapt to playing on that marsh. *expecting Del to be seen doing a rain dance in the high st this wk*