Formartine United v. Inverurie Loco Works

Gala Fairydean Rovers v. Clyde

Keith v. Elgin City

Newton Stewart or Fort William v. Culter or Lossiemouth

Queen's Park v. Preston Athletic

Stirling Albion v. Whitehill Welfare

Turriff United v. Wick Academy

Some interesting ties!

Brora and Wick will consider their games winnable.

There's a Moray derby with Elgin visiting Keith, probably for the first time since their Highland League days.

Steve Paterson's Formartine have a good chance to progress with a home tie against near-neighbours, Inverurie.

The next round will include Rangers, Dunfermline and 6 Championship clubs - massive incentive for all the teams - Culter must have a fighting chance of getting there - and the other 2 junior clubs, particularly Auchinleck Talbot, could join them.

Edited by Sneckboy
  • Agree 1

I'm going to be bold and suggest Spartans, Auchinleck, Berwick R, Cove, Annan A, Montrose, The Rose, Shire, Edinburgh C, Formartine, Gala F, Elgin, Coulter, Queens Park, Stirling A, Wick. For each one I get wrong I'll pledge £5 to ICT Youth.

So anyone else up for a bit of fun then. Money where your mouth is and all that. :wink: 

• Agree 1

I'm going to be bold and suggest Spartans, Auchinleck, Berwick R, Cove, Annan A, Montrose, The Rose, Shire, Edinburgh C, Formartine, Gala F, Elgin, Coulter, Queens Park, Stirling A, Wick. For each one I get wrong I'll pledge £5 to ICT Youth.

So anyone else up for a bit of fun then. Money where your mouth is and all that. :wink: 

Doesn't sound like you'll be out of pocket by much Alex........

Tell you what, I'll take you up on Spartans, Montrose, Gala, Queens and Wick, I.e. if you're correct then I'll pay the fivers instead. I'll add Stirling too in a case of heart ruling the head.

• 3 weeks later...

Tell you what, I'll take you up on Spartans, Montrose, Gala, Queens and Wick, I.e. if you're correct then I'll pay the fivers instead. I'll add Stirling too in a case of heart ruling the head.

As things stand at the moment I've 4 wrong - Spartans, Formartine, Gala, Wick. £20 down so far.

As things stand at the moment I've 4 wrong - Spartans, Formartine, Gala, Wick. £20 down so far.

I'm down a fiver with Queen's Park and Stirling to come.

Edited by TheMantis
Can't count

Add to that Edinburgh City and Linlithgow. £30 heading to Charlie.

• Agree 1

Well I got Montrose wrong and Stirling and Queens got taken to replays so wasn't far off :lol:

Whitehill were absolutely robbed, not often I blame the ref but he made a couple of howlers and they went out the cup 3 mins into injury time.

So I'll send a cheque for £15 to 10cc.

• Agree 1