New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

In light of revealing our new sponsor, a couple of kits I wouldn't mind seeing being made our own. Stupidly simple and in distant hope that Subway were to use their logo minus the slogan, I'de be more than happy with either home kit. Based on current season templates though and assuming we're remaining with Errea.

2wcelu8.jpg

a4py5l.jpg

Im really loving these two desigins. Might even have been tempted to buy a top if they looked that good. Bars is the way to go!

I particularly like the top strip with the slightly narrower strips. For viewers in black-and-white, it'll look just like Inverness Thistle! At the games, one can also replicate this effect by wearing sun-glasses.

I really want to get back to 'traditional' tops - for all clubs. Fed up with the fancy 'flashes' and nonsensical 'adaptions' on tradition!

Even Aberdeen wearing white shorts looks 'wrong' to me - I associate them as being in all red, for example.

I understand FIFA have had some say in what colours teams can wear in the forthcoming World Cup - interfering with tradition!

Argentina will have to wear white shorts instead of black, and Brazil also white shorts as opposed to blue. Annoying. I hope they change their stance.

I suppose the colours you witnessed when you were 'growing up' are always the ones you'll associate with football teams.

• Agree 1

Do we have a date for when the new tops are coming out?

Not yet.  Things were obviously held up a bit with us having to do a deal with the new sponsor.

Maybe I could do another series of teaser images to keep people entertained in the meantime? :lol:

Fingers crossed it will be a good design

Doubt it. There will be swooshes and odd lines and wtf symmetry...

I realise CTO is not representative of the 2500 home regulars but the plain stripes are (have been for years) the chosen design.

Not representative of the sweetie rustlers...but hang on, maybe representative of the replica shirt buyers...I'll bet it is! 

The two stripey jerseys put up are cracking!  They'd be superb as next season's shirt.

Hopefully the club'll go for something in that vein and not something that rivals that awful swoosh jersey from a few years back and the season's just finished, which looks like a design you'd find on the fabric of Megabus seats!

In light of revealing our new sponsor, a couple of kits I wouldn't mind seeing being made our own. Stupidly simple and in distant hope that Subway were to use their logo minus the slogan, I'de be more than happy with either home kit. Based on current season templates though and assuming we're remaining with Errea.

2wcelu8.jpg

a4py5l.jpg

xcj0jn.jpg

I was concerned the subway logo would look silly due to its colour but it actually goes quite well with those strips certainly looks more at home than the weed below the eagle

Both that home tops look good though maybe the TheKarl should email them to the club before they make a bad decision

Dougal

• Agree 1

Fans were asked to submit ideas months ago and the new shirt design has long since been chosen.

As far as I'm aware, there was no separate topic for designs, but there was a lot of discussion in my question's thread on the 'Ask the Board' page, as well as numerous other discussions about it in the past.  

I also remember the last time the club ran a competition to design an away jersey and they just forgot all about it.