New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

David Beckham was having a game of football with his sons when the youngest was complaining that Brooklyn had grabbed the favoured no. 7 shirt again.  Rather than tell Brooklyn to give up the shirt, David said "Romeo, Romeo, wear 4 aht there, Romeo."

I know it's an old one, but it is the silly season.

I appreciate it's the middle aged curmudgeon in me but I don't get this obsession with squad numbers. What's wrong with the starting IX wearing shirt numbers 1 to 11 or, for that matter, the leagues being the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Divisions ?

On second thought, just ignore me. Grumpy old man mode this morning and have not yet had my caffeine fix.

• Agree 2

We should get the Corriegarth to be 'bottom of shirt' sponsors! Then we'd have Korrie at the top and Corrie at the bottom. Maybe we could look to sponsor Coronation street?

Then Corrie would be sponsored by Caley who are sponsored by Korrie and the Corrie!

Ffs! I realise it's extra money for the club but thats now a main sponsor, short sponsor and now a 'back of the shirt' sponsor. Cringe!!! How long before we start looking like a Japanese pro-league side, all for a little few more pennies

• Agree 1

Ffs! I realise it's extra money for the club but thats now a main sponsor, short sponsor and now a 'back of the shirt' sponsor. Cringe!!! How long before we start looking like a Japanese pro-league side, all for a little few more pennies

No more sponsors than last season, just different names. Subway for Orion Group on the front, Korries for Orion Jobs on the back and the same shorts sponsor. Good for the club and also for the sponsors.

• Agree 1

No more sponsors than last season, just different names. Subway for Orion Group on the front, Korries for Orion Jobs on the back and the same shorts sponsor. Good for the club and also for the sponsors.

Aye totally agree! Always someone not happy tho it seems!

• Agree 1

I'm pretty sure there are rules in place to stop that type of thing (unlike on the continent where I saw a photo of a Scandinavian team once who's jersey looked like a Nascar boilersuit!).  

I was always under the impression that you couldn't have two different sponsors on the one shirt, but I presume that doesn't apply to the front and the back.

Given the financial state of Scottish football imagine the club trying to earn some much needed money. Absolutely shocking.

• Agree 2

Its still around 2 months till the start of the season, putting the extra revenue aside from 3 sponsors, it might even look pretty good.

I was told that the shirt soon to be replaced has also been the best seller to date.

As for the ICT commercial dept  I believe they have a few aces up their sleeve on top of what they are currently doing.

If theres someone to blame look towards the SPFL, whos sponsoring that league ?

Agreed, we should raise prices to bring in more cash imo.

Going by that logic gordie, why don't we start selling off the shoulders and arms like this Norwegian club and make 'loooads o'money' to compete at the top?

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2013/03/11/stromsgodset-if-2013-diadora-home-jersey/

In fact why dont we just sell off our name like TNS did so we can play in the champions league? FC Orion Group sound alright?

On the other hand FC United of Manchester have managed to raise over £50,000 over the past month through sponsorships, revenue schemes and many different supporters groups and activities. FC United once again showing the footballing world how to make money without having to sell your soul or identity through further commercial exploitation!

Going by that logic gordie, why don't we start selling off the shoulders and arms like this Norwegian club and make 'loooads o'money' to compete at the top?

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2013/03/11/stromsgodset-if-2013-diadora-home-jersey/

In fact why dont we just sell off our name like TNS did so we can play in the champions league? FC Orion Group sound alright?

On the other hand FC United of Manchester have managed to raise over £50,000 over the past month through sponsorships, revenue schemes and many different supporters groups and activities. FC United once again showing the footballing world how to make money without having to sell your soul or identity through further commercial exploitation!

Who cares how many names are on the shirt (if they were permitted). Our name has already been changed to incorporate 'Inverness' and our stadium is named, we sell off dozens of spaces round the pitch, match sponsors, etc etc. If we can get good money for it and it keeps us in the black then it would be financially irresponsible to not consider any kind of sponsorship we can get.

Fans are inconvenienced frequently so we can get money from the telly, is having an extra company name on a t shirt really that bad?

I'd happily have sponsors over the majority of the top if it meant we had money to go sign a higher quality of player.

As for 'selling our soul' what an absolute load of rubbish, this FC United rubbish is a heap of Man United fans so there outreach of 'fans' is much larger than ours.

Ah, they did actually win the league wearing that strip for the first time since 1970, so I suspect their fans probably got over the hump at all the logos :-)

We had concerns about how the Subway logo would it blend in with the strip, then people start thinking  hmm it doesn't look that bad with red and Blue.

Sponsors front back and on shorts, what if it all looks ok,  wouldn't it be better to hold judgement until you actually see it. 

I think the club have done well to negotiate extra revenue for ICT.