New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

I don't see where the problems lie. People are complaining and acting like you'll no longer see the kit stripes or such for sponsors.

Last season looked fine to me because the sponsor and back sponser - which, is barely noticeable anyway - were white and didn't clash and were placed accordingly.

Korrie, yes is another sponsor but all we're really doing is changing Orion below the neckline.

Get a grip.

• Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...

What kit will we wear in pre season? Last years?

I remember the first game after we got promoted in 2010, the new kit hadn't yet been unveiled and we wore the previous season's jersey with Orion stuck on over the Flybe sign.  Wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing again.

Any else remember that time the shirts didn't turn up for ages and we played almost a whole pre-season in training gear?

Edited by Renegade

Errea have really upped their game last few seasons. All 3 Killie shirts are crackers and the New Norwich kit is a belter.........really hoping for a good one!

Just a thought. The Killie 3rd kit is black, grey half n half. Our new scarves are blue/red half and half. What if its a hint? And we are going to use that template? What you say to Blue/red half n half shirts? Lol

And another point. On the Killie website it says new shirts wont be in till mid-July. Why can't we also see a pick of the new shirt now and wait to purchase?

The club don't have a full sample with the new sponsors on it.

Quite like that home kit and more so the template.

the Kilmarnock third kit has a similar template to the Man City away kit from this season passed and always thought it looked rather good.

On another note, a fan of how they've displayed the kit and the image as a whole. Like a club that goes to a little extra effort on display, although, just adds to club costs. 

Can't see why Killie need a 3rd kit anyway! Indeed, no club should actually need one. It's just sheer profiteering - some of the 'bigger' clubs sometimes even try to flog 'training' kits.

Providing that a club's change kit (away kit is a misnomer) is markedly different from their regular strip, there should be no need for 3rd kits.

One of my smaller bug-bears is seeing two teams playing in change strips when one or occasionally neither team needed to change!!!

It happened at this World Cup when Spain played the Netherlands.

Traditional colours

post-3020-0-54114500-1403950618_thumb.jp

Or even the Dutch in all-orange

post-3020-0-60835100-1403950802_thumb.jp

But instead, we got this untraditional combo!

post-3020-0-59509000-1403950825.jpg

Unfortunatlely kit manufacturers such as Nike and Adidas pour so much money into clubs and national associations that they have started to dictate terms. A story doing the rounds at the moment is that Nike are telling Arsenal to by Mario Balotelli before the new kit launch to increase shirt sales.

Unfortunatlely kit manufacturers such as Nike and Adidas pour so much money into clubs and national associations that they have started to dictate terms. A story doing the rounds at the moment is that Nike are telling Arsenal to by Mario Balotelli before the new kit launch to increase shirt sales.

That would indeed be sensational, especially when you consider Arsenal's kit is now made by Puma.

• Agree 1

In terms of the World Cup, a rule was put in place about kits, 'change' kits and colour clashing.

Rule 2, section 35 of the World Cup 2014 regulations states: “Each team shall inform FIFA of two different and contrasting colours (i.e. strips). One predominately dark and one predominately light for its official and reserve kit.”

That alone has a lot to do with colour choices this year, as always. Although emphasis was heavy on the colour of shorts and I'm positive nations had to have one kit that included white shorts, and the other, matching the top colour.

Several traditional coloured kits have been altered to accommodate and as you can imagine, a number of nations and it's fans were a tad disgruntled.

Edited by TheKarl

That would indeed be sensational, especially when you consider Arsenal's kit is now made by Puma.

Oops! But you know what I mean.

Rule 2, section 35 of the World Cup 2014 regulations states: “Each team shall inform FIFA of two different and contrasting colours (i.e. strips). One predominately dark and one predominately light for its official and reserve kit.”

That alone has a lot to do with colour choices this year, as always. Although emphasis was heavy on the colour of shorts and I'm positive nations had to have one kit that included white shorts, and the other, matching the top colour.

Several traditional coloured kits have been altered to accommodate and as you can imagine, a number of nations and it's fans were a tad disgruntled.

Is this why Brazil and Colombia are wearing white shorts with their yellow tops, instead of their "classic" and much smarter blue shorts?