New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

New Home Kit should be revealed by mid-July (sooner if possible).

Crazy how long we take to release new replica strips I would have thought like season tickets the priority would be to get as many as possible sold ASAP so the money is in the bank and could be made available to Yogi for squad additions or ground improvements

Regardless whether it's the clubs fault or the supplier it's time for better communication between the two in future

Dougal

Dougal, and those who liked your post. Has it ever crossed your mind that we dont take long to release a kit. Is it not obvious by now that mid-July is the time we have released kit since using Errea. All clubs have a time of year when they release such. We choose July.

Alex if this latest debacle is down to the supplier and not the club well surely the club should be trying for a new supplier

Would there have been the same delay had we had atraditional football supplier like yer umbros,adidas,admirals or le coq sportif?

It's ok trying to do things on the cheap but that brings it's own problems

Dougal

Killy use errea as well and theirs has been released and that's home and away and third.....

They are not availabe to buy, only pre order. Easy really when they never change design and have the same sponsor. What really is the problem if the kit isnt out yet? How many of you that are moaning are actually going to buy one anyway?

• Agree 2

Killy use errea as well and theirs has been released and that's home and away and third.....

They are not availabe to buy, only pre order. Easy really when they never change design and have the same sponsor. What really is the problem if the kit isnt out yet? How many of you that are moaning are actually going to buy one anyway?

I don't think the issue is regarding the kit being out or not I think that people just wanting to have a see what it will look like. Nothing wrong with being excited about a new strip being released but hey maybe that's just me!

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with being excited for new kits, I'm looking forward to seeing. Some posters just take it a tad far by lashing out at the club/members/supplier because they're not getting to see it right now.

Children, Toys, Prams and all that. Pathetic.

• Agree 3

Is that for real. Is it our official outfit for the games. Looks like an advert for Brodie countryfare.

It's what we'll all have to wear if the yes vote wins the referendum !

What a complete load of drivel

Anyway independence thread for that

• Agree 1

Perhaps a wee sneak peek of the chosen design if available would appease the masses hungry for their new strip fix.

ETA: I couldn't care less about the release date, I just hope the sponsor doesn't have the 'eat fresh' tag line.

I'm afraid it does, and just for you here's a wee sneak preview.

(Modelled by Aaron Doran)

post-50-0-06779900-1404813458.jpg

• Agree 2

I'll just get in first by telling anyone thinking about saying it to feck off. :lol:

No, not a single thought enterred my head. Not one.

Nor me...I'm not like that :wink:

What is it about manufacturers of sports kits taking ages to deliver their products to the customers. Whether it's football, rugby or bowls tops they all seem to be the same.

Our bowling club started discussions with Kukri in July last year about new club tops. It then took them until the first week in May this year to process our order, manufacture and deliver the shirts - 10 months ffs and for an order of only 28 shirts!

The other problem we still have with the shirts is that the sizes are two sizes smaller than they should be. That goes for most kit suppliers, particularly Errea, Diadora, Macron and Kukri.

I hope the the "eat fresh" bit of the logo isn't on our "new" shirts

It's been on the tops during pre season but it doesn't look that bad IMO.

It looks good on the away top not sure how it's gonna work with the blue and red though