New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

I hope the the "eat fresh" bit of the logo isn't on our "new" shirts

It's been on the tops during pre season but it doesn't look that bad IMO.

It looks good on the away top not sure how it's gonna work with the blue and red though 

Looked fine last Saturday and we were using last season's home top.

Should've used Adidas...they pay £75m a year for clubs to wear their kit...

...and that would've bought us Suarez..who likes to 'eat fresh'...a marketing dream!

See what a bit of joined up thinking can achieve!

• Agree 9

There's a lime green and yellow "third" shirt being produced but it won't be going on sale and will only be used if no other option exists.

Not really....we'll probably keep the white shirts and have the Subway Logo overprinted or just not bother with a third kit (no rules to say you need to have one).

Any word on a release date Don? I know the right of arc was initially mid July but is it likely to be nearer to August now?

No confirmed date...lessons learned in past about waiting till club have hands on...but shouldn't be far off.

Was going to do some teaser pics, but that about got me strung up by people last season :lol:

Away kit with new sponsors due arrive at same time I believe.

• Agree 2

Any word on a release date Don? I know the right of arc was initially mid July but is it likely to be nearer to August now?

No confirmed date...lessons learned in past about waiting till club have hands on...but shouldn't be far off.

Was going to do some teaser pics, but that about got me strung up by people last season :lol:

Away kit with new sponsors due arrive at same time I believe.

Just a wee teaser