New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

Just a marketing stunt and cheap advertising. Increase sales by 10% and they stand to profit from the "gesture". No bad thing though as everyone is a potential winner.

As you say not a bad thing, a win win situation 

Enough's Enough's. Must be time for a launch date at least.  I'm now getting earache from my Mrs about why we don't have new strips for sale when team is back and playing and my manyana answer is just not cutting it. :cry:

I know that we are small fry to Errea compared to a lot of their more significant lucrative contracts but they really do now seem to be treating the club and the fans with contempt and disdain.

Time to look for another supplier ?

At least my small team (Arthurlie) has their new away kit out. Not bad beating an Spfl team when your a non-league side.

No release date? If its delayed then fair enough but this seems to happen every year.  You would think they would at least let us preview the shirt if its going to take this long for it to become available.

Well that's my birthday been and gone with no new strip. A sternly worded letter is now being composed to Errea.

I am not sure what good writing to Errea will do, the club must be happy with to accept these delays as they put up with them just about every season.

Ridiculous that this is happening once again new sponsor or not.

In light of wars in the middle east and planes being shot down over the Ukraine is this really such a big deal. New strips will come when they come and when that happens we can all choose to buy or not buy.

What an utterly ridiculous comparison Alex. 

• Agree 1

What an utterly ridiculous moan at the club Gordie. New strips will appear when they appear. Its no big deal whether its July or Octember but some people just want to decry the club for the pettiest of reasons.

Alex, I don't think its unreasonable for fans to want to have the strips in decent time before the start of the season, every other club can mange it but every season we have the same problem, why ?

• Agree 3

In light of wars in the middle east and planes being shot down over the Ukraine is this really such a big deal. New strips will come when they come and when that happens we can all choose to buy or not buy.

Possibly the strangest comparison ever

Whats wrong with at least wanting a preview of the new strip especially when you have kids chompin at the bit to get it

After all they, not you or I are the future of the club are they not?

If their interest wanes then there is no future

Is it any wonder that we see so many kids and and adults too for that matter wearing the latest replica tops of the Old firm, Aberdeen and County in Inverness

Ok it could be argued that there will always be an element of this but the club are doing themselves no favours whatsoever in this delay and it will effect sales or worse still make some kids by other teams kits.A one off delay I could accept but this is a recurring problem and needs addressed

Dougal

• Agree 1

I know that we are small fry to Errea compared to a lot of their more significant lucrative contracts but they really do now seem to be treating the club and the fans with contempt and disdain.

Time to look for another supplier ?

This isn't the first time Errea have been a shambles. I remember when the club brought out that black away kit with the fans names on it, it didn't appear until about October! Why we've continued with them I do not know.

I wont be buying a top I never do.  But for the people who do want one this is frustrating for them. It is especially poor as some of the teams were wearing their new top for the last games of last season.  We can't even provide a sketch drawing of what it looks like.  Lets get adidas in for the next shirt makers, at least we might have some decent gear and on time!

We seem to be laying the problem with Errea. Maybe, just maybe it could have something to do with our club. We must have known months ago what design we chose so why not get the "pilot kit" and invite advance orders? Other clubs do it so why don't we?

• Agree 2

We may have known the design but did we know the sponsors?

I think that one of the problems with dealing with any kit supplier is the size of order. How many shirts are we likely to sell? 1000, 1500. Compare that with the figures supplied to the bigger clubs, both in UK and Europe, and we probably come in at the bottom end of the pecking order for printing.

Kilmarnock haven't got there new kit yet either although they are taking orders in advance.

I think that one of the problems with dealing with any kit supplier is the size of order. How many shirts are we likely to sell? 1000, 1500. Compare that with the figures supplied to the bigger clubs, both in UK and Europe, and we probably come in at the bottom end of the pecking order for printing.

Kilmarnock haven't got there new kit yet either although they are taking orders in advance.

OK Alex, our fault entirely if we didn't know the sponsors but that's not paramount to the shirt design. So what's wrong with taking advance orders, at least the fans know what they are ordering and the club get the cash up front!

We've known our sponsors for weeks now and as I said previously it should just of been a case of adding it to an already designed strip your argument is once more invalid

Is it any wonder that we see so many kids and and adults too for that matter wearing the latest replica tops of the Old firm, Aberdeen and County in Inverness

Ok it could be argued that there will always be an element of this but the club are doing themselves no favours whatsoever in this delay and it will effect sales or worse still make some kids by other teams kits.A one off delay I could accept but this is a recurring problem and needs addressed

Dougal

Foe once a comment from Dougal I agree with. ;-)