New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

Undecided. Would have preferred not to have had the white and just had a whole red block. Bit to Rangers esq with then white.

Agreed. Not quite as bad as the last one but another top that is more redolent of Rangers than ourselves. Replacing that white stripe with a black one would have made all the difference.

• Agree 2

It wouldn't have been my first choice, but the top is very smart, a definite improvement on the current one, and it is different to anything I can recall in our league.

Yngwie likes this.

• Agree 2

Now that I've seen it worn it looks good.

A bit of technology has gone in to it aswell.

It contains special team beating ingredients including titanium and has magical healing properties, So if you stub your toe put the shirt on and it heals in no time, lol.

I also like the new colours banner design.

• Agree 1

A black stripe rather than white would have been big improvement but it's certainly a big improvement on last seasons.

Can't we just please have red and blue stripes?  Please.  The vast majority are in agreement over this.

I love the plain black keepers top tho.  Does anyone know if this will be for sale?  Considering it's plain black with the grey collar I reckon I may invest in one of these.

I think the kids will love this shirt tho so that's a good thing.

• Agree 1

It looks fine,the logo doesn't look out of place but not enough stripes for me . OK, I'm an old Caley man so I like blue but I think it's now time to have a bold red and black stripe shirt, black shorts and black socks as our away strip.

I dig the hooped socks!! I dig them very much :)

Still undecided on the shirt tbh. I was thinking a solid red line would have been better. The white makes it very like Rangers sadly and a black line would have been alot better imo.

Still would have preffered stripes, hoops or halves tbh as this really looks like a generic Rangers style shirt!!

I did fear that the club were going down the route of all blue home shirt and black/red away.

Really dont know what to say. The template is nice but would have preffered stripes and i dont think im the only one! I love the socks, as to me thats the only proper ICT part of the strip.

Edit - Just wana say the subway logo isnt to bad after all hahaha humple pie for me ;)

Edited by ForzaCaley

At first I simply thought "oh dear".....

but having seen t on Meekings and Shinnie the blue looks slightly darker than this seasons and I really like it.

And the stripes are awesome!

Edited by CaleyThistle

It looks fine,the logo doesn't look out of place but not enough stripes for me . OK, I'm an old Caley man so I like blue but I think it's now time to have a bold red and black stripe shirt, black shorts and black socks as our away strip.

On second thoughts, an away strip in the same style replacing the blue with black and a solid red stripe would look pretty good. Edited by caleyboy