New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

Those (like me) hoping for stripes may be disappointed. It's blue but very diifferent.

P.S

The sponsors logo (with the "eat fresh") looks good on the shirt.

As I said people may be dissapointed by the lack of stripes but I have to say after initial doubts I've grown to like it. Now if the sizing is better I will be giving my £40.50 to the shop later today.

Undecided. Would have preferred not to have had the white and just had a whole red block. Bit to Rangers esq with then white.

Agreed. Not quite as bad as the last one but another top that is more redolent of Rangers than ourselves. Replacing that white stripe with a black one would have made all the difference.

A black stripe rather than white would have been big improvement but it's certainly a big improvement on last seasons.

Can't we just please have red and blue stripes?  Please.  The vast majority are in agreement over this.

I love the plain black keepers top tho.  Does anyone know if this will be for sale?  Considering it's plain black with the grey collar I reckon I may invest in one of these.

I think the kids will love this shirt tho so that's a good thing.

I dig the hooped socks!! I dig them very much :)

Still undecided on the shirt tbh. I was thinking a solid red line would have been better. The white makes it very like Rangers sadly and a black line would have been alot better imo.

Still would have preffered stripes, hoops or halves tbh as this really looks like a generic Rangers style shirt!!

I did fear that the club were going down the route of all blue home shirt and black/red away.

Really dont know what to say. The template is nice but would have preffered stripes and i dont think im the only one! I love the socks, as to me thats the only proper ICT part of the strip.

Edit - Just wana say the subway logo isnt to bad after all hahaha humple pie for me ;)

Undecided. Would have preferred not to have had the white and just had a whole red block. Bit to Rangers esq with then white.

Agree with all above. A black stripe in the middle, instead of white, and I would've been happy with it. As it stands the middle stripe makes the shirt look like a newco shirt or an advert for colgate!

Is the blue on the socks a different shade from that of the shorts and shirt?

Shirt price is £45 Adult and £35 Kids

Goalie shirt is available to buy....I just ran out of time to get it online this morning and only just back to my desk.

What colour are the goalie shirts?

Black

post-3-0-97687700-1406199880_thumb.jpg

Yet another question Don, sorry!

Do you know if the keeper top has any padded areas (elbows or shoulders or such like) that many keepers tops have?

I know it used to always be the case but the more modern ones sometimes don't bother.

Thanks.

Iain Aulds photo on Instagram has the kits looking their best for me which has sold me on it more. Slightly darker blue than last season it seems.

Still irks me that the white stripe is the only part of the kit to be white.. which is what annoys me about the shorts and socks.. had it been all red or blue in the middle I think all in all, now I've seen it various times, would have been a very good looking kit.

• Agree 1

Yet another question Don, sorry!

Do you know if the keeper top has any padded areas (elbows or shoulders or such like) that many keepers tops have?

I know it used to always be the case but the more modern ones sometimes don't bother.

Thanks.

We used to get them with that but Ryan doesn't like it (and actually picked the padding out of his shirts) so it now comes without.

Absolutely smashing kit in my opinion. I think it's a progressive modern top and one of the most stylish in the SPFL. I get that some people may be disappointed in the lack of acknowledgement to older kits/colours but I think it is one we can all wear proudly. Not convinced by the comments it looks like a rangers top. Well done to who pushed this design forward, the integration of the Subway logo has been done with a bit of class rather than slamming it in your face like many kits these days i.e new hibs top. Always going to have people for and against no matter what decision is made.

Why is the shirt dearer?

Giving us a shirt we dont want, then charging us more? Fan exploitation at its finest...

And u wonder why people of Inverness want nothing to do with ICT.

Football is going down the sh1tter

Just because you don't like it that doesn't mean

Others don't

vote with your wallet I already have and bought one.

p.s the away top was the same price when it was first released!

Why is the shirt dearer?

Giving us a shirt we dont want, then charging us more? Fan exploitation at its finest...

And u wonder why people of Inverness want nothing to do with ICT.

Football is going down the sh1tter

Is it dearer? I thought the last one was also £45.

As to your second statement I haven't noticed anyone other than you say we dont want it. Many have said what they would have preferred but I'd guess many of those will still buy this to support the club.

Thirdly those people who want nothing to do with ICT. How many of them follow other pursuits and dont follow football of any kind?

Shirt price is £45 Adult and £35 Kids

Goalie shirt is available to buy....I just ran out of time to get it online this morning and only just back to my desk.

What colour are the goalie shirts?

Black

attachicon.gifkit_launch_thur_001.jpg

Watch out for the kickback. Those three tops combined show a lot more black than blue. And even more red than white.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

mmm, will take peoples word for it that it looks better in person until I get to see it up close myself ..... at first glance, it looks like the players are wearing a blue cardigan with red edges over the top of a white t-shirt !!! On a personal level, I also hate round necked shirts and wish V necks or button down tops would make a comeback.

mmm, will take peoples word for it that it looks better in person until I get to see it up close myself ..... at first glance, it looks like the players are wearing a blue cardigan with red edges over the top of a white t-shirt !!! On a personal level, I also hate round necked shirts and wish V necks or button down tops would make a comeback.

Aye, take the white bit out and just have the red stripe down the middle , that would do.

No mention that No Kid sizes arrived, I went in this morning for three kids tops for going on holiday, Raging!! Not the shops fault however why not warn people before, I told the boys I was away to get the new stuff for them..... Gutted

I feel your pain - although in the club's defence the official tweet that announced that that kits were going on sale did just about say that kids ones could only be pre-ordered, but it could certainly have been more clearly communicated.

Real shame for your kids. Can't you just delay your holiday? :tongueincheek: