New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

Alright...so I need to update my ICT gear (haven't bought one for a bit).  Can someone help direct me towards the best size to get?  I'm in a North American large these days (41" in the chest or so) so I think I'm leaning towards the Errea XL but with people saying they're a little more generous sizing this year should I go with a L?

Is there a way to order online and get the 10% discount that Season Ticket holders are entitled to? (or I think they are entitled to!)

You maybe have to phone the club shop they could probably advise on shirt sizes too just like they did for my 1st shirt.

Ps who can put names and numbers on the back of shirts.

Is there a way to order online and get the 10% discount that Season Ticket holders are entitled to? (or I think they are entitled to!)

You maybe have to phone the club shop they could probably advise on shirt sizes too just like they did for my 1st shirt.

Ps who can put names and numbers on the back of shirts.

Celtic shop is the only place I'm aware of that does official names and numbers.

On 6th August 1945 the B-29 bomber named Enola Gay after the pilots mother dropped the A-bomb codenamed Little Boy on Hiroshima. 80,000 people lost their lives as a direct result of the blast and a further 60000 died within the year from the effects. If we dropped Doran from the same height would the impact wipe out Inverness?

• Agree 5

Soooo went in to the shop today to buy the hooped socks (didnt have any) and was 'awestruck' at the quality of the new shirt. Ok, maybe not quite as dramatic but to be fair the shirt aint to shabby. Didnt realise the stripes went up the back aswell which is a nice feature. I really like the collar also. Sure i would rather have had stripes but seeing it in the flesh today reminded me immediately of the 2002-04 'lucky' shirt. Lets hope this shirt also brings us much luck. I May just have to purchase one after all......but most definately getting the socks!! The socks are boss!

Point taken but as the article says, Oldham have signed a 7 figure deal with them so I think the wait will be worthwhile. I doubt if we are anywhere near 7 figures (including pennies)since we started dealing with Errea! Edited by caleyboy

Point taken but as the article says, Oldham have signed a 7 figure deal with them so I think the wait will be worthwhile. I doubt if we are anywhere near 7 figures (including pennies)since we started dealing with Errea!

I dont think there's any  comparison. Oldhams deal with Sports Direct also includes the naming of their stadium and setting up of a shop  within the stadium. The article doesn't say what the figure is nor the length of the deal.

I would like to take the time to say how impressed how fast the ICT shop/office delivered my top. I ordered late yesterday afternoon and it was in Glasgow today. Good work. I expected it to arrive tomorrow at the earliest. 

Now on to the shirt itself. At first view from the pictures I was a hater. I planned to give the money to the club and add it to the 'others' Now I have it in my hands I think its a touch of class. Its' different in a good way. 

• Agree 2

Now on to the shirt itself. At first view from the pictures I was a hater. I planned to give the money to the club and add it to the 'others' Now I have it in my hands I think its a touch of class. Its' different in a good way.

Spot on! This is pretty much how i feel also

As a previous long term employee of Sports Direct, this doesn't surprise me at all.

The greediest folk I think I've ever seen. As much publicity and profit for as little.. Imorally little as possible.

Shame Oldham have ventured into this. Silly decision.

Point taken but as the article says, Oldham have signed a 7 figure deal with them so I think the wait will be worthwhile. I doubt if we are anywhere near 7 figures (including pennies)since we started dealing with Errea!

I dont think there's any  comparison. Oldhams deal with Sports Direct also includes the naming of their stadium and setting up of a shop  within the stadium. The article doesn't say what the figure is nor the length of the deal.

So why compare it?

• 3 weeks later...