New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

"Eat fresh" or 'feet rash' or whatever it is, will be adorning our kit - after Subway's debut appearance last night!  

As much as I'd prefer only the sponsor's name without their slogan tacked-on underneath, It won't put me off getting the new top if I like it.

But I won't be buying it out of blind faith. No stripes, no purchase!

Showing your age Bughtmaster. :laugh:         You remember "Wotno!" 

I thought he was from my younger era, like Biggles.  And Spread Eagle on the BBC Children's hour on the Home Service wireless. 

Gosh, at that young age I thought looking at the word Schenectady on the wireless dial meant that I was trying to tune in to a broadcaster in Switzerland.  Now I know it's close to New York, U.S.A.  That was in the era when I used a torch to signal messages in Morse Code from the front bedroom in Dunain Road to my pal in his house opposite on Telford Gardens.

Oops! Off topic. Sorry.

• Agree 1

If the additional sponsor was scrapped just so that the shirts could go on sale 4 weeks earlier. How may extra would we have to sell to cover the loss in revenue. 2000 additional shirts maybe.

Edited by 12th Man

If the additional sponsor was scrapped just so that the shirts could go on sale 4 weeks earlier. How may extra would we have to sell to cover the loss in revenue. 2000 additional shirts maybe.

Ah I forgot about the additional sponsor, I was just thinking about Subway, 

Yeah because it takes weeks to print a sponsors logo on a strip !

• Agree 1

If we still used screen printed or stick on sponsor logos then you might have a point.

If we still used screen printed or stick on sponsor logos then you might have a point.

He has got a point

.errea know we gonna put a sponsor on the neck

Said sponsor announced weeks ago

Errea put it on neck of already designed strip

Strip released or at the very least out for preview to get fans appetite up

• Agree 1

Maybe the design is so controversial that releasing it will affect season ticket sales and the powers that be are holding it back. I think it could be yellow and green with pictures of salad vegetables on it.

• Agree 1

When they turnup I'm sure you will think they are the best they have ever bean and the team will be one of the best dressed and some might even say saucy too by the look of some posts...............think I better do a runner now     :blush:

• Agree 1