New Home Shirt 2014-15

ForzaCaley

Seemingly this is very close to what Killie are having next season (they're going to have Errea too).  Wonder if ours will be a red and blue version?  Might look quite smart actually!

Home1415.jpg

• Agree 1

Seemingly this is very close to what Killie are having next season (they're going to have Errea too).  Wonder if ours will be a red and blue version?  Might look quite smart actually!

Home1415.jpg

I would be very happy if that's the style we go for. Interesting thing will be who the sponsor will be.

Oooooohhhhh baby baby!!

The new Palace shirts. That home is a beauty. ICT take note. Can we also swap errea for Macron?

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/official-crystal-palace-2014-15-macron-home-away-kits_26881

Ooh I know and stripes all the way down the back

Mine is gonna have Eagle 4 Caley on the back!

In light of revealing our new sponsor, a couple of kits I wouldn't mind seeing being made our own. Stupidly simple and in distant hope that Subway were to use their logo minus the slogan, I'de be more than happy with either home kit. Based on current season templates though and assuming we're remaining with Errea.

2wcelu8.jpg

a4py5l.jpg

xcj0jn.jpg

• Agree 9

In light of revealing our new sponsor, a couple of kits I wouldn't mind seeing being made our own. Stupidly simple and in distant hope that Subway were to use their logo minus the slogan, I'de be more than happy with either home kit. Based on current season templates though and assuming we're remaining with Errea.

2wcelu8.jpg

a4py5l.jpg

The first and second would be fine but the only use for the third would be for dusting.  :wink:

What'll we do about a third shirt? Poor County won't have to change to their away kit at home will they?!

Nope they are introducing a new thrid kit exclusively for games in dingwall it is currently being tested at the ict nuclear base in dounreay... A friendly with chernobyl fc is also on the cards apparently!

(Supporters are advised to bring a spare set of internal organs)

Edited by Ayeseetee