ICT Away Days on YouTube

HeScoresWhenHeWants

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leith is a great part of town.  Trainspotting was set in the early 80s, it's all gentrified now with Swedish themed pubs and latte bars on every corner.

Such as Port O' Leith.........................

Leith is the one area of Edinburgh where you can be guaranteed to go down to score drugs and hookers. It's vastly different to Leith Walk, and the revamped Port which are quite touristy nowadays. It still has a very seedy underbelly though. Great place to drink. You wouldn't notice much as a visitor. A lot of my friends have lived there (cheap rentals) and I've been around the area and had to deal with the residents. no fun.

It's a actually a misnomer that Trainspotting was set in Leith though. Leith, which has changed noticeably since the late 80s only plays small fraction of the novel. Leith however is the gateway to Granton and Pilton. Which I can assure you haven't changed in the slightest.

Great video by the way.

I'm just gonna post a new topic so every time I upload an Away Days episode you'll be able to see it on this specific topic other than the "New YouTube Series" one. So here is the latest episode (episode 3) at Aberdeen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJ64P1t5Nw

Would it not be easier to ask the moderators to pin it to the main board? I think this would be a good feature.