Wishing Livvi all the best

Guest InvernessC***y THISTLE

Just decided it would be in our favour if Brewster gets relegated as first division would not appeal to anyone he was thinking re nicking from us

Therefore we should wish Livvi to turn over utd today with eventually putting brewster down :evil:

Yon Dungannon Jeggie **** should be banned for a pro-Liviscum post. He has started making trubble already. :cry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just a pity that the maths don't work out

well done to those that can count :D

The words "Livvy" and "good luck" should never be seen in the same sentence.

On the other hand, "Livvy" and "good riddance" go very well togetherl.

:blah:

Guest Caley83

It would be better if Livvy stayed up as im sure they will go to the wall if they are relegated.

It will also mean the death of another club as West Lothian Council will end up buying up another club for their stadium!

I dont think Livvy would go bust, but would find it very difficult to get back up..they would surely lose a few top players ala Dundee and rely on youth ala Dundee.

But did you see their crowd yesterday 2300 FFS, for an important game that is awful.

Anyway i would not shed a tear if they dropped, not even because of Robbo.. dont forget Robbo jumped HMS SNECK at the first sniff of a big job, we owe him zilch.

I wouldn't want them to go bust but I certainly wouldn't be upset if they did go down. Fact is that whoever finishes bottom of the SPL should go down and in my opinion so should the second bottom team.

As Caley100 says Robbo left us for bigger and better things. How times have changed. But he is getting some more out of the guys that were so mince for Lambert.

Guest Caley83

Agree with Rig bottom club should go down!

Problem is they (WLC) might buy out another club for their stadium if Livingston FC Die and call them eg Livingston United.

De ja Vu??