union jack at Perth game

Joe DiMaggio

Is anyone offended by my next post,  fans in the away end waving the home sides flags and the fans in the away end are also joining in with the home sides song, yet no one chucked them out, 

Would you complain ?

Will you be offended ? 

Will you enjoy it ?

Are you a hypocrite ? 

• Agree 1

has the OP thought about appologising? ''idiots'' was a bit strong no?

. I agree! To call one of our fellow fans who is also a member of the armed forces an "idiot", frankly is deeply offensive and upsets me greatly!

Agreed wholeheartedly! Come on Joe! Let's be having an apology from you to a brave man who has spent his professional career serving all over the world in the British armed forces under the flag which you - but apparently very few others - seem to find so offensive. These are men who tell us they are proud to serve in our British armed forces, and we are proud of them.

It's also thanks to such men - and women -  that in more recent decades, the chances of you being blown up as you walk along the high street have been minimised - whether the threat is Irish or Muslim.

Many of these people have actually given their lives in the cause of your safety. Your gratitude is a long way short of impressive.

So perhaps - having put up out of order - you could now shut up.... after you have issued a much needed and even more belated apology to this man.

Edited by Charles Bannerman

. I agree! To call one of our fellow fans who is also a member of the armed forces an "idiot", frankly is deeply offensive and upsets me greatly!

Yup. Come on Joe! Let's be having an apology from you to a brave man who has spent his professional career serving all over the world in the British armed forces under the flag which you - but apparently very few others - seem to find so offensive. These are men who tell us they are proud to serve in our British armed forces, and we are proud of them.

It's also thanks to such men - and women -  that in more recent decades, the chances of you being blown up as you walk along the high street have been minimised - whether the threat is Irish or Muslim.

Many of these people have actually given their lives for the cause of your safety.

So perhaps - having put up out of turn - you could now shut up.... after you have issued a much needed and even more belated apology to this man.

Wow :amazed:  

Agreed wholeheartedly! Come on Joe! Let's be having an apology from you to a brave man who has spent his professional career serving all over the world in the British armed forces under the flag which you - but apparently very few others - seem to find so offensive. These are men who tell us they are proud to serve in our British armed forces, and we are proud of them.

It's also thanks to such men - and women - that in more recent decades, the chances of you being blown up as you walk along the high street have been minimised - whether the threat is Irish or Muslim.

Many of these people have actually given their lives in the cause of your safety. Your gratitude is a long way short of impressive.

So perhaps - having put up out of order - you could now shut up.... after you have issued a much needed and even more belated apology to this man.

What a load of fuc**ng sh*te lol

Edited by Joe DiMaggio
  • Agree 2

. I agree! To call one of our fellow fans who is also a member of the armed forces an "idiot", frankly is deeply offensive and upsets me greatly! Agreed wholeheartedly! Come on Joe! Let's be having an apology from you to a brave man who has spent his professional career serving all over the world in the British armed forces under the flag which you - but apparently very few others - seem to find so offensive. These are men who tell us they are proud to serve in our British armed forces, and we are proud of them.

It's also thanks to such men - and women - that in more recent decades, the chances of you being blown up as you walk along the high street have been minimised - whether the threat is Irish or Muslim.

Many of these people have actually given their lives in the cause of your safety. Your gratitude is a long way short of impressive.

So perhaps - having put up out of order - you could now shut up.... after you have issued a much needed and even more belated apology to this man.

What a load of fuc**ng sh*te lol

Am I right in thinking this guy is supposed to be a teacher? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but what utter fu*king drivel for a supposedly learned person to come out with on a public forum.

• Agree 1

I don't think anyone need apologise.  When did everyone become such a hyper-sensitive, tear flecked, pantie knotted wee lamb?  The guy with the UJ is in the Army, he's big and ugly enough to shoot people for no reason other than he's told to by an angry man with a moustache then I doubt he'll care about what someone says about his bit of coloured cloth on a website.

I couldn't care less if one of those boys decided to join the army or decided to be a bin man has nothing to do with their past behaviour.

I have seen this same group of fans take a union flag to 3 other caley games, all against Celtic. And in every game they were singing about fienians, the pope and Scott browns dead sister. They are idiots.

They didn't sing these songs on sat perhaps but they have in the past when they have taken a union flag to games. It has associations in Scottish football that we don't need. We play in a Scottish league and this flag is associated with one team in particular.

Charles, better sticking to your independence paranoia which you seem obsessed about and that no one else mentioned

Agreed wholeheartedly! Come on Joe! Let's be having an apology from you to a brave man who has spent his professional career serving all over the world in the British armed forces under the flag which you - but apparently very few others - seem to find so offensive. These are men who tell us they are proud to serve in our British armed forces, and we are proud of them.

Many of these people have actually given their lives in the cause of your safety. Your gratitude is a long way short of impressive.

So perhaps - having put up out of order - you could now shut up.... after you have issued a much needed and even more belated apology to this man.

shocked-cat-o.gif

Talking about offensive stuff at ICT games, has anyone else heard about this ultra-offensive 3-3-3-1 formation?  Sounds way better than this 4-2-3-1 nonsense!

Any thoughts on center halfs?

I couldn't care less if one of those boys decided to join the army or decided to be a bin man has nothing to do with their past behaviour.

I have seen this same group of fans take a union flag to 3 other caley games, all against Celtic. And in every game they were singing about fienians, the pope and Scott browns dead sister. They are idiots.

They didn't sing these songs on sat perhaps but they have in the past when they have taken a union flag to games. It has associations in Scottish football that we don't need. We play in a Scottish league and this flag is associated with one team in particular.

Charles, better sticking to your independence paranoia which you seem obsessed about and that no one else mentioned

I wouldn't be surprised  if the  newly formed  Scottish British FBI are reading these posts and have the bigot police on stand by for our next game at Celtic park, I think these so called bigots would be very easy to spot,     erm, well,  they would have been if someone gave them their flag back.  :slapme:

I wouldn't be surprised  if the  newly formed  Scottish British FBI are reading these posts and have the bigot police on stand by for our next game at Celtic park, I think these so called bigots would be very easy to spot,     erm, well,  they would have been if someone gave them their flag back.  :slapme:

I'm still trying to work out the link between a guy taking a union flag to a Scottish football game and the reduction of my chances of being blown up by a Muslim as I walk the streets of the highlands.

I'm still trying to work out the link between a guy taking a union flag to a Scottish football game and the reduction of my chances of being blown up by a Muslim as I walk the streets of the highlands.

Post 121 ?

Muslims? I never mentioned any Muslims,  I was talking about trying to buy a fish supper in Govan.

Seriously though  the forces have seen a lot  and deserve a bit of respect, if you think their bigots its not your call, let the SA19 deal with them.