U20s Rangers v ICT today

TopSix

Well done indeed - if anyone was at the game is it possible for a brief report along with the team. For people living outwith the immediate Inverness area and not able to attend these matches it is very pleasing to not only see the results but find out the team and performance of fringe and youth players - which unfortunately the official club site rarely does  

Well done indeed - if anyone was at the game is it possible for a brief report along with the team. For people living outwith the immediate Inverness area and not able to attend these matches it is very pleasing to not only see the results but find out the team and performance of fringe and youth players - which unfortunately the official club site rarely does

Official site has had u20 reports from home matches this season.

On the youtube channel, there are the goals. For example, against Ross County : http://www.youtube.com/officialict. Report and goals for matches against Hibernian and St Mirren are not available yet.

Actually, we are top of the table : http://spfl.co.uk/reserve-and-youth/u20-league-table/.

Edited by Gavroche

Is that because they stole my reporter?

Is that because they stole my reporter?

You can have her next time! :-)

There is obviously something wrong with my lap-top as it certainly does not show reports from all the U'20 games. I was merely praising those who attend such matches and are prepared to submit some info for those who are unable to attend these matches but I would still like the club site to provide more info in relation to the U'20's.

There are 2 reports of U20 games on the official website, for this season. Certainly not all the games!

Other clubs report very well on their U20's games - Hamilton Accies have twitter updates, for example.

Although it's certainly nice to be sitting top of the table, I don't think any fan gets up nor down at these results - and I doubt any club sets out to specifically win the U20 league, per se.

The actual results are not particularly important.

It's really about blooding youngsters, giving fringe players some competitive game time and for first-team players returning from injury.

However, fans would appreciate some acknowledgement from the Official Website that these games actually exist!

Curtis Allen played the other night - who would have known? Thankfully a fellow contributer (thomas23) informed us on another thread.

There are usually a few twitter feeds that can be picked up and you will get some information from them. I suppose it all depends on how much and who you know.

I have added some before on this site and followed games via tweets.

I will try and compile a few on this site, but it all depends on volunteers like OCG said or stealing tweets from those that attend, and that's not many in the dark winter nights ahead.