Club or country?

It is good to see an improvement in Scotland's fortunes over the last few games, under Strachan (despite his obvious averseness to selecting ICT players- for example, he had every chance to select G Shinnie instead of the Motherwell guy as a late replacement in this last match.)

Perhaps even we might entertain thoughts of qualifying for the World Cup finals next time around. If so, I'm sure some of us will harbour thoughts of actually winning it! (Memories of "I'm on the march with Ali's army" come flooding back!

For Scottish fans on this forum, if you could only have one wish come true, between Scotland winning the World Cup, or ICT winning the Scottish Cup, which would you choose?

Despite being Scottish through and through, I'd pick ICT. Realistically it is a much more likely scenario as well.  Any thoughts?

ICT winning something every time for me.

I think the thing is though, the Scottish Cup isn't really that big an event in the sense that it isn't unwinnable and we've not been far off in the past, unlike all the competitions Scotland ever have competed in (apart from the Kirin Cup and other novelty events).  If it were the Premiership or some kind of European competition we were talking about, I'd presume the consensus would be a bit more equally balanced.

Edited by Renegade