Travel to Ross County Game 25 October

Captain

the travel info thread only gives details of home games and not away transport . do you have to book for the TK mAx bus or just turn up?

Not sure what you mean by it only gives details of home games, it's only away games for the buses that CJT run that I put up, not public transport for the reason that it's changeable and quite frankly  I don't wan't to get moaned at for putting up wrong train times etc.

But to answer your question yes you need to book by calling/texting 07951 309 504. 6.30pm from Strothers Lane, 6.45pm from the stadium. £5 return. All this info is in the other thread.

2209 is the first train back after FT.  There's another one at 2255.

Odd. I looked earlier in the week and they definitely didn't have that listed as one of the services back after the game. Good on Scotrail if they have provided an extra train back.

EDIT: Checked services for the following Friday and the 2209 train isn't listed so it looks like it is an additional service put on for the football.

Edited by RiG

Innes bar has a mini bus going through to Dungwell on Friday, still a few seats left if anyone is needing a lift, leaving  6.50 - 7  and back straight after game.

Let me know a.s.a.p. if interested!!!