County game

ictchris

devine?? possibly our worst player!

He had a poor game against St J, but has delivered in games last season, if he was as bad as you think then the club wouldnt have kept him for this year. There are others who IMO have performed worse this season and still get touted for starting positions.

Personally I want to see the best team start for the tactics we need to win, an experienced team who can go to Dingwall - last away game we were out muscled and over run in the midfield - teams know if they kill our 3 of Doran, Ross & A.N other then Billy gets no service - we need to control the midfield and get Foran using his physicaility to support Billy and hold up the ball.

devine?? possibly our worst player!

He had a poor game against St J, but has delivered in games last season, if he was as bad as you think then the club wouldnt have kept him for this year. There are others who IMO have performed worse this season and still get touted for starting positions.

Personally I want to see the best team start for the tactics we need to win, an experienced team who can go to Dingwall - last away game we were out muscled and over run in the midfield - teams know if they kill our 3 of Doran, Ross & A.N other then Billy gets no service - we need to control the midfield and get Foran using his physicaility to support Billy and hold up the ball.

personally I think he is not that good but he has had a few good (especially the game against Dundee utd last season)  games and probably if he had more game time he would be a better player.

I see the fellow on the ICT Podcast reckons like me, that Dingwall is too narrow for wingers and Toby up-top is the way to go.  He's absolutely right.  Players like Doran and particularly Greenhalgh need space to be effective during open play and with such a narrow field and County attempting every inch of space going, playing two wingers either side simply will not work.  It's not rocket science!

It's been reported time and again that County's defence have a hard time against pace and height.  The way to go is with three strikers and pinning them back.  Playing like that, breaking through and dominating them from the start could well and truly see the County floodgates open.

• Agree 2

I'm inclined to agree with you, Renegade. Out of interest, what was Toby's scoring / games ratio before he joined us?

He didn't play that often for Brighton IIRC, but his record in Norway was quite good I think (not sure what the standard) was though (Wikipedia says 16 goals in 35 games for Stord - whoever they are!).

Cant believe I'm gonna miss this game.

Bought tickets months ago to see the Feeling in Shepard's Bush, does anyone remember them?

I have Sky Go on my iPhone but they don't let you access BT Sports, does anyone know how I can stream a live feed to my phone while watching a thorougly pish gig?

Thanking you in advance

• Agree 1

Cant believe I'm gonna miss this game.

Bought tickets months ago to see the Feeling in Shepard's Bush, does anyone remember them?

I have Sky Go on my iPhone but they don't let you access BT Sports, does anyone know how I can stream a live feed to my phone while watching a thorougly pish gig?

Thanking you in advance

If you have bt internet at home you can log on through your phone. If not I don't think you can :-(

Zoid, go to apps store and download by sport that is how you watch by sport on iPhone username and password are your BT details

Edited by jonahict

BT showing it free for everyone from 6pm tonight.

Yass, god send for folks like me who can't be there.

EDIT: I've just switched over and Danny Baker is playing crazy golf with hairdryers. And people normally pay for this. I DESPAIR.

Edited by ubern