Scotty

Well that was an excellent workout, interesting performance too from ICT, all that lacked though was finishing we really have to sharpen up on that.

Doran used the narrow pitch much better than a lot of us anticipated just his final ball across was not up to his usual standard.

Watkins worked hard throughout and is almost certain to become a regular starter.

Graham played as a strong right back, just not as good a supplier as Raven but at least we know Graham can fill that spot satisfactorily when required.

Tremarco and the rest of the defence were also sound as was the midfield to a slightly lesser extent .

Oor billy didn't manage to get enough space, he was hemmed in most of the time and never really managed to make his usual impact.

Ross, good running into threatening positions but hasn't really found his scoring touch yet.

Foran was Foran worked hard but broke down a few of our best moves as usual unfortunately. Still he makes up for it in other ways most of the time.

Pity about the lights going out as I do believe we would have got the goals in the second half.

At least it saved my forecast from going completely up the spout.

What happens about the yellow cards??

• Agree 2

Guest Mahonio

Bookings stand according to Rich Gordon but he, Billy Dodds and Robbo disagree about the rule.

Rain to blame , my reply, hahahahahahahahaha.

I understand that floodlights have failed several times before and, contrary to Mr MacGregor's assertion, they were already away of this particular electricity capacity / overload issue and had planned to fix it next close season (might need to bring that forward now!!).

Also, tonight's failure will surely prove pretty expensive - possible fine, staff costs, repeat corporate hospitality, etc.

Global Energy Stadium = No Energy Stadium!

What a joke County are - and an embarrassment to the Highlands. Scratch the surface and they are just a Highland League outfit with ideas above their station.

Meantime the stage was set for another fine three points for ICT. Atmosphere was good. County started with all guns blazing (plastic ones, not real ones) but soon ran out of steam as the superior big city club started to take control of the game. Then they switched on the microwaves for the half time pies and the lights went out.........................

Will get them next time!!

• Agree 4

Roy, don't give us your external factors excuse, it was blatantly only affecting your floodlights!

Huge shock for all us fans when we saw line-up.  Even weirder when we saw the shape they took on the field - G Shinnie right back??  Tremarco on from start at left back?? 

Tremarco was great, gutted for him that game was abandoned.  Not to say Shinnie didn't do fine, but we all know he has so much more to offer on the left, and it just didn't work with him on the right.  Anyway, top marks for Butcher for ringing the changes!

MacGregor was very quick to blame the rain for the floodlight failures.  Presumably this is to pre-empt legitimate claims by fans of both sides who will have travelled hundreds of miles to get to the game, taken annual leave, paid for accommodation etc.  Fair enough if the fog rolls in or the snow is heavy but when it is a failure of the infrastructure of the club then there must be more liablilty on behalf of the club.  It will be interesting to hear what the "investigation" turns up but one fact is certain, the amount of rain that fell on Dingwall in the last 24 hours was nothing exceptional and cannot be used as an excuse.

Salt rather rubbed in to the wounds on the way home when you looked back to Dingwall to see the floodlights blazing.

Full marks to the caley fans with an instant chant of "forever in our Shadow" the moment the stadium was plunged into darkness!

• Agree 3

Watkins and Tremarco look promising players, major positive to take from what we saw. We looked like we were gaining momentum up until half time which was probably the most disappointing thing about the game being called off.

Its all a bit of a laugh but deep down I'm actually quite annoyed about this. Put a lot of stuff off so I could get to this game and we looked like we could go on to win it. All in what could have been I guess...

Edited by AJS

Bit hacked off I only got to see half an hour (I was late home)...looked a good run out for the boys, especially given the rain, we looked pretty strong everywhere, and were probably up for more than a point. Watkins continues to show promise, Tremarco settled into his role, Ross better than last Sunday, Draper unlucky to be booked.

Instead of inflatable beach balls lets all turn up with inflatable candles or some form of lighting for replay.

Heard Deek the Geek on MFR today saying we should have had two red cards .What for ?

So that didn't work so he pulls the plug at half time . Im sure we would have got 3 pts if that tactic didn't

work. We will get them next time...

Sfa need to hit them hard for this. Last year many games were postponed due to the rain and then they had that abomination of a pitch, now its the electrics when it rains. Roy claims none of this is the club's fault - sorry but they have to take responsibility for their facilities.

Total farce and this is still good weather, lucky this was a local derby and not too many fans are greatly inconvenienced unlike an opponent who travelled a lot further. Action needs taken on this immediately at all levels.

Heard Deek the Geek on MFR today saying we should have had two red cards .What for ?

Well, he certainly meant Nick Ross for insulting the keeper with his mishit effort. The other one might have been Doran for failing to repeat the corner variation from last week's match.

• Agree 1

I don't follow what MacGregor is getting at. An outside problem caused by the rain apparently. Odd then that your ground was the only place affected by this outside problem whereas the rest of Dingwall was still brightly lit up and, unless they have their own micro climate, they had the same volume of rain to contend with.