carl tremarco

InvernessCT19

Yeah, it's good to have seen Tremarco showing up well in a competitive game. Although, bizarrely his record will show that he's still to make his debut for us!

For all intents and purposes, the game wasn't played. Which is why I'm baffled that the bookings incurred by Warren and Draper in the 45 minutes 'played' still stand!

• Agree 1

Do the yellow cards stand? I can't find anything in the spfl rules pdf http://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__therulesofthespfl_1375800603.pdf

I assume the cards will be void with the match being abandoned.

It's the SFA who deal with the disciplinary process. The bookings will NOT be rescinded, however. There does seem to be an anomaly with appearances not counting but bookings remaining. Yngwie made a good point in #5 on this thread. If Tremarco had been booked, then he would currently be on one booking from no appearances!

The injury sustained when Sproule left his studs in looked to be a flesh wound and I wouldn't expect it to effect Tremarco's availability.

Thought he slotted in very well and had a solid 45 minutes.  Equally pleasing was how well Shinnie made the switch to the right hand side.