Inverness CT -V- Dundee Utd

Scotty

If we get Aberdeen would they consider Elgin, naah Tanadice I bet, St Perth same, Motherwell or Morton would be Firhill probably, and hibs hearts will be at the neutral ground nearest to the team from Edinburgh.

At this point who would you prefer, obviously Morton, but realistically Hibs for me

Great game that was poorly played. Watsons goal was a cracker and they took advantage of a moment of slackness.

Game needed spicing up and what better way to do it than scrapping. Wanna see it again on tv. Clancy and his officials had no control over it at all. Dunno about anyone else but saw Ciftci grab Shinnie by the throat...he deserved to

Was a crackin leap from Warren and a great time to equalize. Shouldve have won in normal time but hey ho it set up a grandstand finish.

Williams looked good when he came on. Bit of pace and a lovely ball to set up Draper who probably played his worst game for ICT tonight but popped up to head home.

Overall am delighted. Needed a win like that. Scrappy and last minute and what a reward for it. A semi final yet again...cant wait!

Just back after the usual 240 mile round trip and I am glad I went maybe not the best game we have played but we got the result and have a semi final to look forward to in the New Year, will be waiting for the draw on Thursday afternoon when I am in deepest Englandshire.

Well done ICT made the drive home all the more enjoyable especially passing a few buses where the the tissues were being handed out roll on Saturday.

I have never seen such a cynical team at caley stadium before I went with the expectation of a young united team full of football and capable of playing teams off the park. To start time wasteing after 6 mins was an insult to the game and they got what they deserve

I was quite impressed with Watkins, Williams and Tremarco.  

The only thing I'd like to see more of though, is doing with Watkins and Doran what we used to do with Hayes and Imrie, and have them constantly swapping.  Not a particularly big fan of Doran on the left to be honest, but I think a swapping system could be used to great effect.

Doran reminds me of Robson ball needs to be played to feet, a ball played into space would remove the need to beat so many defenders you can almost see his team mates willing to go into the space

http://caleythistleonline.com/page/index.html/_/reports-2013-14/inverness-ct-v-dundee-utd-report-lc-r1087

Johndo has penned this report for us (once I found it) :laugh:

"Nadir Ciftci was sent off just before half time for his involvement in a mass scrum when Gary Mackay-Steven had hit the turf after being shot by a sniper. It would be easier to name the players who were not booked...............

http://media.arabzone.co.uk/streams/smstr/131029AZICT/

Here are the Arabzone highlights. The commentary is frankly laughable. Makes Celtic TV look impartial. :crazy:

The lack of replays of the alleged Foran elbow, the stramash, GMS booking, Shinnie kicking a UTD player, penalty claim and other alleged crimes, suggests, that on closer inspection, their 1st impression was wrong.

I actually saw what happened to GMS.  He just went down like a ton of bricks!

I didn't see what happened with GMS but I did see Paton fall to the floor clutching his face as he ran alongside Draper. It was pathetic to watch. I have never seen United play act and time waste in the manner they did the other night. Some of it was shameful. I think it was Dillon who collected the ball to give it to his keeper for a goal / bye kick and then throw it away off the pitch again to waste a few more seconds. He was rightly booked then complained about it. Their antics were comparable to those usually employed by Hamilton.