Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

I know it's not always reliable (Hibs.net), but here it is anyway -

inside information                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             just been speaking to scott Robertson and he says they have just been told its a done deal and butcher is meeting the team tomorrow but not taking training till Monday, malpas has agreed to come to us aswell but there scout was not mentioned.

One person claims that Butcher will announced as the new manager at 1850 today and that announcement won't be made until "a couple of things are sorted out", some on there are speculating that it is the compensation to ICT that is holding the announcement back.

Edited by Renegade

A narcissist would look to keeping this going for as long as possible. I would suspect that a statement would be most effectively timed to hit the press on Friday - therefore ensuring that the ensuing euphoria has at least 24 hours to rise to a crescendo at Easter Road on Saturday. TB could be the ultimate ICT icon by Saturday afternoon and will soak in the tumultuous response to his final whistle rendition.

Hello Gents, I'm just writing in to say that I hope big Tel stays with you guys, although it's looking unlikely unfortunately. Forgive me as I'm actually a Rangers fan, but since we've been 'missing' from the SPL the last wee while I've been cheering your team on due to my obvious connections with Mr Butcher. Anyway, I hope he stays, he's worked wonders for your club and they're playing some of the best footy in Scotland right now. I myself don't want him to go to the Hibees and I hope he stays up in Inverness. Good luck for the future and I'll have a dram with you when we're back up playing you in a season and a half's time hopefully. All the best.

• Agree 3

Hello Gents, I'm just writing in to say that I hope big Tel stays with you guys, although it's looking unlikely unfortunately. Forgive me as I'm actually a Rangers fan, but since we've been 'missing' from the SPL the last wee while I've been cheering your team on due to my obvious connections with Mr Butcher. Anyway, I hope he stays, he's worked wonders for your club and they're playing some of the best footy in Scotland right now. I myself don't want him to go to the Hibees and I hope he stays up in Inverness. Good luck for the future and I'll have a dram with you when we're back up playing you in a season and a half's time hopefully. All the best.

We are happy to welcome anyone to the TCS but if you do come please leave the song book at home. Better still, consign it to history along with the old club that was so badly tainted by it and what it stood for.

By the way, we are not just gents. Quite a few ladies as well.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 1

Hence why I wrote *Apparently*!  :wink:

Hibs.net people are saying that the deal has been agreed and Butcher is now Hibs manager.  It won't be announced tonight though and will most likely be announced either tomorrow or Friday, due to Butcher and ICT not wanting him in the home dugout on Saturday.  

Edited by Renegade

Hence why I wrote *Apparently*! :wink:

Hibs.net people are saying that the deal has been agreed and Butcher is now Hibs manager. It won't be announced tonight though and will most likely be announced either tomorrow or Friday, due to Butcher and ICT not wanting him in the home dugout on Saturday.

I've stopped reading Hibs.net it was sending me slightly mad!

Hence why I wrote *Apparently*! :wink:

Hibs.net people are saying that the deal has been agreed and Butcher is now Hibs manager. It won't be announced tonight though and will most likely be announced either tomorrow or Friday, due to Butcher and ICT not wanting him in the home dugout on Saturday.

I've stopped reading Hibs.net it was sending me slightly mad!

Go to google and read Traits of a Narcissistic Personality - I have just bet £100 at 16/1 with William Hill that TB will stay at ICT.

• Agree 1

'.....due to Butcher and ICT not wanting him in the home dugout on Saturday.'

You can understand why we do not want him in the home dugout on Saturday. He is in enough trouble after the Dundee United game so drifting over the line of the opponents technical area and sitting in the home dugout would not endear him to Jimmy Nic nor the Hibs fans.

It would look funny though.

Hibs.net people are saying that the deal has been agreed and Butcher is now Hibs manager.  It won't be announced tonight though and will most likely be announced either tomorrow or Friday, due to Butcher and ICT not wanting him in the home dugout on Saturday.  

I wouldn't believe everything I read on on Hibs.net or indeed any other football fan's forum, dare I say it, even this one.

Jimmy Nicholl is in the Hibs dugout regardless.

From a psychological perspective he will remain in the stand as his mark of respect but will drift on to the pitch - shake the hands of players and officials of both teams and then more politely and subdued than before address the away following - perhaps a polite clap and a quick hoorah.

A narcissist would look to keeping this going for as long as possible. I would suspect that a statement would be most effectively timed to hit the press on Friday - therefore ensuring that the ensuing euphoria has at least 24 hours to rise to a crescendo at Easter Road on Saturday. TB could be the ultimate ICT icon by Saturday afternoon and will soak in the tumultuous response to his final whistle rendition.

Immortal Howden Ender - this is getting very, very boring.

Immortal Howden Ender - this is getting very, very boring.

But perhaps much closer to the truth than many suspect - and a "theory" that makes sense - PLUS what I am also saying is that I want Terry Butcher to stay - as I am convinced that he will - He has a job to finish here - He is the best manager EVER - but this Hibs (Barnsley) palaver is feckin NONSENSE. Let us just see if my boring, stoopid prophecies come to feckin light.