Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

Someone on eh....that Hibs site, claims that 'the son of an ICT director has confirmed Butcher is off'.

Done some research and he is essentially correct.

Edit - https://twitter.com/conorbennett2/status/398575393156104192

Looks like he's off I'm afraid, and such a source would normally be a good one.

Edited by Renegade

Had to smile when I read this on hibs.net:

"I must admit I've been taking a look at Caley Thistle Online. The homespun psychology from one of the big noises over there is highly amusing."

Got me thinking, I wonder if Butcher's move has been delayed because Hibs are insisting on getting IHE as part of the package?

• Agree 3

I had hoped he would stay but I am now resigned to him leaving. If he was going to turn it down he would have by now as it is getting far too late with the game tomorrow. Only conclusion I can come to is that he is accepting it and the clubs need to work out compensation.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Butcher is just stringing Hibs along until the last minute but I can't see that.

Say that we don't hear anything today, would Terry be in the ICT dugout tomorrow?

If Terry is not in the ICT dugout tomorrow that will only mean one thing.

He slept in and missed the bus?

He will not be in the dugout tomorrow out of narcissistic respect to both teams and both sets of fans.

Say that we don't hear anything today, would Terry be in the ICT dugout tomorrow?

He will not be in the dugout tomorrow out of narcissistic respect to both teams and both sets of fans.

If that's the case then I can't see anything being decided till Monday.

Surely a narcissist only has respect for themselves.

As Simon Crompton once said to me " Johndo, I have been able to distinguish between what we call "productive narcissists" in comparison with "unproductive narcissists".Maccoby acknowledged that "productive narcissists still tend to be over-sensitive to criticism, over-competitive, isolated, and grandiose," but considerethat "what draws them out is that they have a sense of freedom to do whatever they want rather than feeling constantly constrained by circumstances," and that through their charisma they are able to "draw people into their vision, and produce a cohort of disciples who will pursue the dream for all it's worth."

Surely a narcissist only has respect for themselves.

According to Alan Downs, corporate narcissism occurs when a narcissist becomes the leader (CEO) or a member of the senior management team and gathers an adequate mix of codependents around him (or her) to support the narcissistic behavior. Narcissists profess company loyalty but are only really committed to their own agendas, thus organizational decisions are founded on the narcissist's own interests rather than the interests of the organization as a whole, the various stakeholders, or the society in which the organization operates.[7] As a result, "a certain kind of charismatic leader can run a financially successful company on thoroughly unhealthy principles for a time. But... the chickens always come home to roost", according to the self-help book by Robin Skynner and comedian John Cleese in Life and how to survive it.[8]

Neville Symington has suggested that "one of the ways of differentiating a good-enough organisation from one that is pathological is through its ability to exclude narcissistic characters from key posts."[9]

....Oh dear on both fronts. Malpas not there can't be a good sign either...

So, we wait for an official announcement in the next few hours, then. God only knows what the players are thinking! Not great preparation for a big match tomorrow!

Sounds bad , silence on the BBC website , daily Mail , is eerie to say the least .

Think TB is making a mistake , we all know how happy he is with life in the Scottish Highlands .. yeah Hibs bigger Club , more money , all of that , but .. dunno might be all over after a year and a half , then wishing he'd stayed where he was , and content !

Done it myself .. grass is always bloody greener

• Agree 1