Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

If he has so little ambition as to move to a club where he'll spend another couple of years just trying to make Hibs a top six team (and probably fail like everone else, whilst being hated because he played for their arch-rivals, Rangers - cementing the Celtic Reserves title), get him out as quickly as possible.  He was good for us but if he wants to leave, then the quicker the better.  Certainly don't want someone that's looking at the opposition as a nice little earner to be in charge of ICT.

• Agree 3

TyroneSTV has it that Mo is to hold talks with Hibs tomorrow.

That indicates to me that the compensation is the hurdle here that nothing has been confirmed. If Terry wasn't leaving, why would they talk with Mo?

It's a very strange one and I wonder if Hibs didn't happen to be put opponents today would it all have been sorted out by now?

Afraid I don't take any comfort from those that say he is staying, he is off and I just wish it was all over now and we could move forward

• Agree 3

Terry, if you want to leave us please say so and go, you do yourself and OUR club no good whatsoever with this hanging on.if maurice is going with you he should NOT be in the dugout today, thank you for what you nearly finished but if you don`t want to see it through goodbye..

• Agree 1

Totally agree with you CaleyTom

Nothing is official yet. but most the papers are saying that butcher is away.

Most have been interviews with hibs players saying that they're looking forward to working under him

yet nothing from previous caley managers/players

If Terry does leave, I wish him the best in his future endeavours

He brought this club from obscurity, gave us so far the best few years of the clubs history

and to a team to be respected except by certain reporters from the central belt who think apart from st johnstone and Aberdeen. all teams in the prermiership should be from Glasgow/Edin/Fife area

Most have been interviews with hibs players saying that they're looking forward to working under him

He brought this club from obscurity, gave us so far the best few years of the clubs history

and to a team to be respected except by certain reporters from the central belt who think apart from st johnstone and Aberdeen. all teams in the prermiership should be from Glasgow/Edin/Fife area

Far from obscurity, we were already an established top tier club with two Scottish Cup semi finals and the scalps of both Old firm clubs under our belts. As for the best few years of the club's history, were you not about during our rise from the Third Division to the SPL ?

Far from obscurity, we were already an established top tier club with two Scottish Cup semi finals and the scalps of both Old firm clubs under our belts. As for the best few years of the club's history, were you not about during our rise from the Third Division to the SPL ?

Agree Kingsmill

We have come a long way  and I believe their is more to come

We have a game in an hour or so yet we do not know what is the management situation, hopefully the players are above this and we can win today and then take the international break to continue the focus

lets get a win today and then hopefully mess will get sorted

upwards and onwards

Edited by CaleyTom

I know that, I've been following for about 15 years. but I meant best years of premier league history, guiding us to best ever finish and into 2 cup semi's on the bounce.

And I meant obscurity in the general footballing community

Don't think we'd have the quality of players we have now if it wasn't for Terry, Mo and Steve

I do hope all 3 stay and bring us Europe and silverware this year, but I still believe we can do this without terry

Some people need a reality check. They're miffed because Butcher never told them personally what's happening. There are reasons for not saying yet. Reasons possibly more to do with ICT's stance over compensation.

The players and backroom probably know more and it likely won't affect their game.