Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

I see Butcher will be dealt with on the 5th of December for his conduct while the rammy was going on during the Dundee United League Cup game.

From my vantage point, I saw it all and what he did was simply outrageous. Worthy of at least a ten match touchline ban in my view.

• Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

I see Butcher will be dealt with on the 5th of December for his conduct while the rammy was going on during the Dundee United League Cup game.

From my vantage point, I saw it all and what he did was simply outrageous. Worthy of at least a ten match touchline ban in my view.

Are you going to give evidence to ensure he gets his comeuppance lol

• 5 months later...

If Hibs were wise they would have included a "relegation clause" in the Butcher, Malpas and "Massalla" contracts. This being the case, I think thier time has come to look for alternative employment. The Caley Curse strikes again!

He got us relegated and then tried to scuttle off by applying for the Falkirk job.

I wonder if he'll do the same this time?

That Falkirk vacancy was available after their manager, a certain Mr. J. Hughes left to take over at... Hibs!

It's a funny wee game eh!