Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

If Terry had gone to Barnsley in the Championship he would have left with the best wishes of every fair minded ICT fan.

As it is now, he can ** **** *******.

my feelings exactly! As far as im concerned..he is desserting us....so............as yngwie says.............

he can "go past Kinross" on his way to Leith, is obviously what I was suggesting :lol:

I would speculate Hibs may have agreed key terms (salary, contract length, jobs for the backroom team) with a representative of Terry, and then they've chosen to leak the story.

Same happened with Hayes being announced as signing for Aberdeen, the player denying it, and then going there anyway.

• Agree 1

would suggest if TB makes a public statement saying this is not true and he is not leaving for Hibs then that is that

if not , why not

If he does go in a couple of years he will be out like the rest of them

I do hope he stays but if he is to go say now

Mo MUST be staying because the club have just sent an email this afternoon saying that he'll be hosting ICT's Christmas Quiz night!

But then it also says "Team of 4: £20" which clearly anticipates Hibs inevitable January signing raid.

Just had a look on William Hills there, they've stopped taking bets for the next Hibs boss.

were they taking them in the first place though? I could only see paddy power, sky bet and coral.

Yeah have been taking bets, stopped today however.

Club statement: http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1089-statement-from-ictfc

"We are extremely unhappy about a story on the BBC Scotland website in relation to our manager. Wherever this has come from, it is completely untrue.

"There has been no approach to this club for Terry Butcher's services and we look forward to him continuing the excellent job he has been doing in Inverness..

• Agree 1