Were u a caley or a thisle

Caol jag

Submerged I think is the word you are seeking....

I think a few Jaggies felt that way at the time :lol:

Kingsmills... in relation to that 1893-4 season when Thistle won the inaugural Highland League title, I discovered relatively recently that a Ross County team started that season but resigned after three games. Maybe they felt a little overwhelmed in a competition where six of the other seven teams were from Inverness! These were Thistle, Caley, Clach, Citadel, Union and the Camerons. The only other non Inverness team was Forres Mechanics so that means that Clach and Forres are the only surviving founder members in the Highland League.

Sneckboy... was that definitely the defeat by Rangers in 1985? I had been wondering if it was the 2-2 against St Johnstone in 1992 and if that might have been Polworth in action? On the other hand the skimpiness of the shorts maybe does place the game in the mid 80s.

Submerged I think is the word you are seeking....

I think a few Jaggies felt that way at the time :lol:

Kingsmills... in relation to that 1893-4 season when Thistle won the inaugural Highland League title, I discovered relatively recently that a Ross County team started that season but resigned after three games. Maybe they felt a little overwhelmed in a competition where six of the other seven teams were from Inverness! These were Thistle, Caley, Clach, Citadel, Union and the Camerons. The only other non Inverness team was Forres Mechanics so that means that Clach and Forres are the only surviving founder members in the Highland League.

Sneckboy... was that definitely the defeat by Rangers in 1985? I had been wondering if it was the 2-2 against St Johnstone in 1992 and if that might have been Polworth in action? On the other hand the skimpiness of the shorts maybe does place the game in the mid 80s.

Police uniforms also seem to place the photo' in the 1980s as does the sartorial appearance of the fans heading out onto Telford Street.