Looking pretty good in 1st half. Shinnie playng a blinder. TV keep cutting to some old guy in stand in a flat cap! :wave:

Ahhh I didnt know it was on tv

found it just in time for the second half thanks ;) (What channel is it on)

I messaged you it!

Edited by Ayeseetee

Ha ha...Hibs are still the shittest team I've seen us play this season. If Terry fancies his chances with that lot, then good luck to him. As long as he leaves our players alone we'll be just fine no matter who takes over. Not one of those Hibs players today would even get a sniff of getting into our starting XI.

Quite fancy the idea of Foran taking over to be honest.

• Agree 1

Kenny Miller did come on a ton when he was at the Vancouver Whitecaps recently after a slowish start where we were wondering if he was going to settle quickly enough to be able to make his mark on the team.

But give credit where credit is due,  he is quite a smart cookie and quite well spoken and he certainly tried very hard in his last season . Also he looks in top physical shape which always helps.

At times his play was outstanding but it did not have the major impact it should have had because the support was not sharp enough or deadly enough to capitalise on his trickery. Some of the goals he sored were pure magic==persistence pays and a cool experienced head always helps. :wink:

If Neil Lennon can be as successful as he has been since swapping his role of player for management, which is not at all an easy change, then I feel that the Board of ICT should interview Kenny and give his application very serious thought, even in a support role.One thing stands out for me--he has a mind of his own and could mature into a strong, passionate leader.

• Agree 1