Oh My!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave others to deceive."

Terry could not  come back now after all this  mayhem even if he wanted to.

His credibility is now forever shattered. Just sitting in the stand alongside Mr Petrie before the ink is dry on  his new contract and, officially, all is not yet done and dusted is a major faux-pas IMHO.  

He's crossed the Rubicon and I only hope the Board of our club sock it to Hibs  with a hefty transfer fee being demanded.

What an altogether ,hasty, messy business this has proved to be.

• Agree 1

As I write this, Butcher is probably sitting in some poncy Edinburgh wine bar with Petrie picking over the bones of a dismal defeat.  What he should be doing is celebrating a great victory with a great bunch of lads by picking the bones out of a fish supper.

Terry is on his way home with his shitzu and will be surreptitiously buying all the fish suppers and hugging all the players. He will then return into silence until he takes training again at the TCS on Monday.

We really should've won that game 4 or 5-0.  I thinkif the deflection from the defender that hit the post not long after we went 2-0 up had gone in we'd have probably scored six.

Richie Foran was magnificent, after a display like that I don't think it'd be a bad idea to make him player-manager for the rest of the season.  Dominant in the park, good on the ball and utterly committed.  I love the man.  Graeme Shinnie had one of his best games I've seen him, he defended dilligently, didn't get caught out of position and was a huge attacking threat.  He runs so directly with the ball but from right back he can cut inside and cause problems.  I can't think of another attacking full back who plays on his opposite side, it must be unusual for opposition players to deal with.

Nick Ross also had a magnificent game. I've often thought that Nick Ross looked as though he kept threatening to up his game to another level but never really delivered.  Today he arrived, perhaps the goal gave him confidence but he seemed to find space, he used the ball brilliantly and attacked Hibs aggressively and directly.  On another day he could well have bagged a couple of assists, the little dinks and through balls for McKay almost came off several times.  I'm really pleased for him, if he keeps that going he'll be a replacement for Andy Shinnie.

I also enjoyed Dean Brill falling over every time he moved more than five yards.

• Agree 5

I cant understand the bitterness towards Butcher , nor hibs for that matter, he has worked his ass off for you lot, got you into 2nd in the league, cup semi v the puddle drinkers but because he has decided to join a massive club (no disrespect to you lot) you have suddenly turned against him ..why ?

The only disappointment is that it wasn't at least 5. If Doran could shoot properly from distance it would have been. What a finish by Billy Mckay though.

Hibs are woeful and if Terry doesn't have a change of heart in the next 48 hours he will have a hard job sorting them out. His missus looked thoroughly p'd off every time she was caught on camera. She must have been thinking what is he about to do?

What was going on with Deano's kicking in the early part of the game? He was lucky he didn't give a away a penalty when he floored Forster with that punch too. Mind you he didn't have much else to do so he had to keep himself busy somehow.

Terry who?

Like the post about picking the bones from a fish supper, in my experience TB will not get a decent fish supper down Leith Walk

Where will he take Hibs boys when they win a match

It'll need to be somewhere special - it doesn't look as though it will something that will happen very often.

watched the game on the live feed and i thought we were absolutely fantastic. Maybe Mo thinks differently to Butcher with Nick Ross becuase he looked so much effective in that middle number 10 role behind McKay. With the pace of watkins and Doran either side it was so balanced. Foran looked like a man possessed in midfield biting into everything and getting himself everywhere. Hibs were so blunt it is a wonder they are even 7th in the league. We have performed fantastically this season but today we seemed to have that extra edge and drive which I am sure didnt go unnoticed in the stand by our absent manager. But special word to Graeme Shinnie who didnt looked troubled defensively but looked a real threat going forward. Butcher may be moving into a job with more riches in his account and the clubs account but he is servilely lacking anything on the park. I can see many managers queueing up to get this job and continue our great season so far.

Yes, with our very limited budget we have to make do by scraping the barrel for duds like Billy Mackay, whilst a "massive" club like Hibs can spend megabucks on superstars like Rowan Vine.....

Not forgetting James Colins! 250k well spent.

Yes, with our very limited budget we have to make do by scraping the barrel for duds like Billy Mackay, whilst a "massive" club like Hibs can spend megabucks on superstars like Rowan Vine.....

Rowan Vine is a decent player ..give him a decent manager ..Im not knocking any Inverness player which,  Im surprised at your bitterness towards hibs though ..Ive been to Inverness many times & have had nothing but 100 % the best hospitality ..on this site though there seems to be a hell of a lot of hostility towards hibs ..why is that ..?

Just for accuracy that wasn't petrie it was his agent. Just saying like.

Oh My!

His credibility is now forever shattered. Just sitting in the stand alongside Mr Petrie before the ink is dry on  his new contract and, officially, all is not yet done and dusted is a major faux-pas IMHO.  

He's crossed the Rubicon and I only hope the Board of our club sock it to Hibs  with a hefty transfer fee being demanded.

Oh My!

250.000 ...get yer facts right before posting tripe mate ..theres a good lad .. :lol:

250.000 ...get yer facts right before posting tripe mate ..theres a good lad .. :lol:

You are the only edit on here scaffie - Stop dissing our manager who is on a mission to make an ass out of Petrie.

Not forgetting James Colins! 250k well spent. 250.000 ...get yer facts right before posting tripe mate ..theres a good lad .. :lol:

You are the only edit on here scaffie - Stop dissing our manager who is on a mission to make an ass out of Petrie.

Oh ma sides ..your big tough manager must have been softened up by Petrie ..just you lot start worrying about YOUR next boss .. :lol:

Rowan Vine is a decent player ..give him a decent manager ..Im not knocking any Inverness player which,  Im surprised at your bitterness towards hibs though ..Ive been to Inverness many times & have had nothing but 100 % the best hospitality ..on this site though there seems to be a hell of a lot of hostility towards hibs ..why is that ..?

Hostility towards Hibs?  Don't think so.  We're just enjoying our current superiority over you (and others) despite our very much smaller budget.  If you want hostility then look no further than your own website and comments about your dear neighbours from the other side of the City.

I cant understand the bitterness towards Butcher , nor hibs for that matter, he has worked his ass off for you lot, got you into 2nd in the league, cup semi v the puddle drinkers but because he has decided to join a massive club (no disrespect to you lot) you have suddenly turned against him ..why ?

trololo.gif

• Agree 1