An awesome display from us for most of the 90. A great day all round.

Lots of great attacking from the team but also strong defending and no bookings for us which is great considering the pace of the game.

Bring on saints in 2 weeks!!

• Agree 1

I cant understand the bitterness towards Butcher , nor hibs for that matter, he has worked his ass off for you lot, got you into 2nd in the league, cup semi v the puddle drinkers but because he has decided to join a massive club (no disrespect to you lot) you have suddenly turned against him ..why ?

My stepsons a Hibee but even he wouldn't make that claim. Massive is 30,000 plus. Today you mustered around 8,000

I cant understand the bitterness towards Butcher , nor hibs for that matter, he has worked his ass off for you lot, got you into 2nd in the league, cup semi v the puddle drinkers but because he has decided to join a massive club (no disrespect to you lot) you have suddenly turned against him ..why ?

My stepsons a Hibee but even he wouldn't make that claim. Massive is 30,000 plus. Today you mustered around 8,000

And on a good day you can muster a pitiful 1500/ 3500 ....some junior clubs get more ..still fancy bragging about size ?

Just back and that was a magnificent display from the team, Maurice, Steve and Duncan plus Physio, and our support. 

The players were really refreshed as if a burden had been lifted from their shoulders.

If ICT offer Maurice and Steve new posts - certainly Maurice as Manager - we can move forward again. Maurice must take great great credit for his conduct and well chosen words in the last few days. He must have played a part in keeping the players focussed too.

That was a really great game to watch and a massive turnaround from the St Johnstone game when Terry's wanderlust may have re-emerged.

• Agree 1

Are you completely deluded? He sneaked behind our back and agreed terms without permission before Hibs even approached us. He made our chairman look like a fool telling the bbc they were wrong. He didn't even have the balls to step into the dugout. Doesn't surprise me to hear such retarded comments from a H I VEE tbh.

And on a good day you can muster a pitiful 1500/ 3500 ....some junior clubs get more ..still fancy bragging about size ?

There's only one person bragging about size here...

I would rather be the only person watching a winning team in the SPL than in a crowd of 500,000 watching my team serve up the **** Hibs do every week.

This is the match thread. Please keep to the topic rather than making disparaging remarks.

Apologies mate, just have to laugh at the bitterness towards hibs from you lot, I genuinely had a soft spot for you lot & had many a great time with a few of you in Middletons bar in Easter rd ..(you obviously don't post on here) there must be another Inverness Caley site ..

Are you completely deluded? He sneaked behind our back and agreed terms without permission before Hibs even approached us. He made our chairman look like a fool telling the bbc they were wrong. He didn't even have the balls to step into the dugout. Doesn't surprise me to hear such retarded comments from a H I VEE tbh.

Utter bollox ..you are the bitter & deluded one ..hibs were above board in everything they done ..dry yer ******* eyes & get over it !!!

This is the match thread. Please keep to the topic rather than making disparaging remarks.

Apologies mate, just have to laugh at the bitterness towards hibs from you lot, I genuinely had a soft spot for you lot & had many a great time with a few of you in Middletons bar in Easter rd ..(you obviously don't post on here) there must be another Inverness Caley site ..

I think you're confusing bitterness with pity...

Edited by Guest

There's only one person bragging about size here...

I would rather be the only person watching a winning team in the SPL than in a crowd of 500,000 watching my team serve up the **** Hibs do every week.

That's gonna change soon then eh ..when we take yer management team ..then yer back room team .. :wave:

Why pity ?

Why pity ?

Because Hibs aren't very good.

Some quick observations

1. Oh great, a crowd wank thread

2. Yes ICT have smaller attendances than other teams in the league blah, blah, blah

3. If you're going to slag off our crowds at least put some more work into it. You've pinned our crowds as 1,500, 2000 and 3,500. That's quite a degree of variance in your argument

4. I wouldn't say there is any bitterness towards HIbs though I think Butcher might have tainted his stock with ICT fans in the last day or so

5. Regardless of how much he cost James Collins is shite

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 5

Great win for ICT, after a difficult week...if TB is going, let's hope it is done and dusted and we can move on...nothing worse than a long drawn out to-do (and don't want TB's standing amongst ICT fans to be too tainted). Great to hear Ross getting a goal and playing well, (I am not necessarily his biggest fan), also good to hear Billy back on the scoresheet...if my other team could stick it in the net we would be celebrating more than a well earned point...all in all though a good football weekend (Didn't see that Aberdeen result coming!)

• Agree 1

Some quick observations

1. Oh great, a crowd **** thread

2. Yes ICT have smaller attendances than other teams in the league blah, blah, blah

3. If you're going to slag off our crowds at least put some more work into it. You've pinned our crowds as 1,500, 2000 and 3,500. That's quite a degree of variance in your argument

4. I wouldn't say there is any bitterness towards HIbs though I think Butcher might have tainted his stock with ICT fans in the last day or so

5. Regardless of how much he cost James Collins is *****

1/

2/ correct

3/ a Premiership team 2nd in the league ..cup semi ..ave crowds 1500/3500 (shocking)..bigger crowds around the bread stall in my local Asda !!

4/ Jealousy

5/ Chris Hogg

• Agree 1

Your response is just that bad I have no idea how to answer it and I'm struggling to understand what you were thinking when you posted it.

Quite what Chris Hogg has to do with anything is anyone's guess...

Anyone else notice Alba coverage at 86:10 - RiG shows there's no hard feelings by wishing the Hibs fans a safe journey home.  :lol:

Oh great. Something to look forward to(!)

Edited by RiG

After the worst week of uncertainty for the fans the team more than made up for it today.

Brilliant effort from everyone and great result...Good Luck to Butcher with that lot.

After that display Butcher will be taking the walk of shame in the morning.