• John Hughes
    • Colin Cameron
    • Richie Foran
    • Jimmy Calderwood
    • Alan Moore
    • John Brown
    • Peter Houston
    • Someone else (say below)

Larsson is a strangely alluring option, but would be a risk. Could ask him to bring his boots: even at forty-odd, he'd bag a few. He'd need a steadying influence at assistant. Otherwise, I think I'd need to go with Levein: but please no 4-6-0!

Whoever we do get should care about the club as a community, I feel that this is the only way we are going to grow. I feel we need to focus on bringing through our youngsters as well. I personally don't think either Highland team is doing this too well at the moment.

Whoever we do get should care about the club as a community, I feel that this is the only way we are going to grow. I feel we need to focus on bringing through our youngsters as well. I personally don't think either Highland team is doing this too well at the moment.

Sorry I don't agree with this, in the last few seasons we've seen the fruition of Graeme Shinnie and Nick Ross, the first of which many on here would agree has been overlooked for a spot in the national squad. In addition we have Liam Polworth who has looked promising in under 20's matches and is now of the same age as Nick and Graeme when they first started making an impact with the first team, Calum Ferguson who has been called into Canadian national squads and our match day squads, Ryan Christie who looksstill like he could feature in years to come and not forgetting Matthew Cooper who did well when called into action last season. 

Has Foran got coaching badges to allow him the helm?

Larsson??? His one foray as manager ended in a relegation fight. he's been away from Scotland too long to be able to walk in and take over a top flight team.

Levein in my opinion plays a different style to what we have and would probably fekk us up.

If I was on the board at TCS I'd suggest talking Charlie and Duncs into the job till end of season. They know the players and the style of football so should be able to provide continuity. Failing that, or instead of that, I'd look to bringing in a couple of former players. Players who put their heart and soul into the club when they played for us. Sheerin and Wilson between them could, I think, continue the work B&M started.

I can see why Kevin Macdonald would be a popular choice but have to say I am very surprised at the calls for Henrik Larsson. He was no doubt an extraordinary football player but his managerial career to date doesn't look great at all and he has no experience of managing in Scotland or the UK for that matter.

His preferred formation of an attacking 4-3-3 sounds great on paper but can anyone remember the last time a team in Scotland did well with that sort of formation? Personally I think it would be a disaster in the SPL

I think every fan wants their team to play attractive passing football but for me the priority every season is maintaining top league football, and top six is a bonus. That should always come first before style

Jimmy Calderwood would have us turn into the new Ross County with multiple dutch signings and I cant say that he interests me as a potential boss

• Agree 1