• John Hughes
    • Colin Cameron
    • Richie Foran
    • Jimmy Calderwood
    • Alan Moore
    • John Brown
    • Peter Houston
    • Someone else (say below)

Spoke to a Killie fan at work today. He couldn't understand why we (the fans) wouldn't be keen on Shiels. Killie fans would welcome him back.

From what I understand from his time at Kille he put a lot of time and effort into them. From that perspective Kenny would be a great addition but from the way he handles himself with the press it's not what we want/need. 

Anyways, he'd probably complain if he was offered an interview due to how much he would have to travel!

• Agree 1

Derek Adams.

Ambitious, diplomatic, media-friendly, and ready now to manage a big team!

Be realistic. He won't move to little old us. He'll be waiting for a big club like Hibs or East Fife.

He'd be here in a flash - he is obsessed with ICT. I wouldn't be surprised if his CV was already in!

Derek Adams.

Ambitious, diplomatic, media-friendly, and ready now to manage a big team!

Be realistic. He won't move to little old us. He'll be waiting for a big club like Hibs or East Fife.

He'd be here in a flash - he is obsessed with ICT. I wouldn't be surprised if his CV was already in!

Would be worth appointing him to see the seethe across the bridge! Won't happen tho unfortunately!

• Agree 1

110% no to Levein. After witnessing a Scotland side, told to stand off opponents and not press even in our own half on top of 4-6-0 i can't face that at TCS.

Utter denial at his own inability tops off a definate no from me. How many other posters backing Levein had the season ticket for Scotland watching that dross.

No No NO!

Edited by Northern_jaggie
  • Agree 1

110% no to Levein. After witnessing a Scotland side, told to stand off opponents and not press even in our own half on top of 4-6-0 i can't face that at TCS.

Utter denial at his own inability tops off a definate no from me. How many other posters backing Levein had the season ticket for Scotland watching that dross.

No No NO!

I had a Scotland season ticket and I wouldn't say it was all bad.... But preferred Levein at Club level .

Its is bizarre to compare club football management to international management. Did Levein ever use the 4-6-0 formation when he managed Scottish clubs? Not that i can remember

IIRC his formations weren't too dissimilar to Butchers and a rather startling comparison is that Craig Leveins win ratio at Scotland was 41.67%. Terry Butchers win ratio at this club was 41.55%

It was widely agreed that Leveins spell in charge of Scotland was not successful but that does not automatically mean that it would be the same at club level. Out of the candidates listed so far i still maintain that he is a strong one

I'd rather someone young and dynamic looking to make their way in the game opposed to a manager who has been around the clubs (even at SPL level) and never achieved a lot. We have a hungry team looking for success - lets bring in someone with that same attitude.

Hartley, Cameron, Ian Murray, Sheerin all make my list, as would Larsson.

George Burley is quite a shrewd shout given Sutherlands comments about a manager who's been out of work a while, experienced, and primarily based south of the border. His links with Butcher through Scotland would also suggest he may have been touted by Terry himself.

Going by his club record in the past I'd probably take him. His spell in charge of the national team would leave me worried though. He was a PR fool, and his tactics seemed quite outdated. The players certainly never warmed to him either.