Brill signs permanent deal

Libero

That's a real tonic! Great news and a mark of intent.

The report says he'll be here until end of season 2016 but the chairman is quoted as saying a 3-and-a half year deal....but that would take him up to summer 2017? I think it's more likely 2016. That makes Brill and Doran two long-term deals sorted-out.

Red Card and myself chatted to the Luton manager a couple of weeks back after their game against Gateshead.  He told us the deal is all but done.  Obviously I told him i'm happy but I was intrigued as to why Luton were letting him go.  He told us he rates Brill but has 2 other excellent goalkeepers.  He was always going to struggle to be number 1.

I am delighted that Dean has signed and it's great timing from the club.    :ictscarf:

Edited by CapitalCaley
  • Agree 1

Its 2 n half years according to the man himself

Dean Brill @BrillDean 52m

Extremely pleased to announce the 2 and half year deal to stay at ICTFC!! Been a fantastic few months and looking forward to more ahead!! ⚽️