• Cammy Mackay

• Matthew Cooper

• Ali Sutherland

• Conor Pepper

• Calum Howarth

• Jay Cheyne

• Ben Greenhalgh

• Nick Draper

• Calum Ferguson (On loan at Montrose until end of this season)

• Adam Evans

Great news!  But here's a thing.  We have a new management team who, whether they like it or not, are going to be working with a team most of whom were signed by or kept on by Butcher.  We may see 2 or 3 come in during the summer but that will be it.  The management team are going to be judged on what they do with someone else's signings and I wonder if that is fair.  On the other hand, Butcher will clearly be making wholesale changes over the summer and it will be illuminating to see the respective positions of the two teams at the end of next season.

I suspect Yogi likes the squad he has here and there is no reason why the team won't continue to improve.  This season has been a success, and with both Hearts and The Rangers out of the equation, next year we will never have a better opportunity to finish high up in the league.  I think next season could be very good indeed.

I would only be concerned about Yogi putting his own "stamp" on the team if players were leaving. Since his arrival 4 players have committed to 2 year deals, If they are happy to stay then that suggests to me they are happy with Yogi. Im delighted to see Draper commit to more than a year this time round as well, he wouldnt do it last season. With a few decent additions over the summer I'm hopeful we can continue punching high up the table next season. 

Guest Mahonio

Current situation following Ross Drapers's contract extension:

Signed up until the end of season 2016-17:

• Richie Foran

Signed up until the end of season 2015-16:

• John Hughes - Manager

• Russell Latapy - Assistant Manager

• Aaron Doran

• Carl Tremarco

• Danny Williams

• Dean Brill

• Ryan Esson

• James Vincent

• Ross Draper

Signed up until the end of next season (2014-15):

• Greg Tansey

• Daniel Devine

• Graeme Shinnie

• Nick Ross

• Marley Watkins

• Gary Warren

• David Raven

• Josh Meekings

• Billy McKay

• Ryan Christie

• Liam Polworth

Signed up until the end of this season (2013-14):

• Jason Brown

• Joe Gorman

• Cammy Mackay

• Matthew Cooper

• Ali Sutherland

• Conor Pepper

• Calum Howarth

• Jay Cheyne

• Ben Greenhalgh

• Nick Draper

• Adam Evans

Out of list above I would give new deals to Matthew Cooper, Conor Pepper, Ben Greenhalgh, Adam Evans and Callum Ferguson.

Current situation following Ross Drapers's contract extension:Signed up until the end of season 2016-17:

• Richie ForanSigned up until the end of season 2015-16:

• John Hughes - Manager

• Aaron Doran

• Carl Tremarco

• Danny Williams

• Dean Brill

• Ryan Esson

• James Vincent

• Ross DraperSigned up until the end of next season (2014-15):

• Greg Tansey

• Daniel Devine

• Graeme Shinnie

• Nick Ross

• Marley Watkins

• Gary Warren

• David Raven

• Josh Meekings

• Billy McKay

• Ryan Christie

• Liam PolworthSigned up until the end of this season (2013-14):

• Jason Brown

• Joe Gorman

• Cammy Mackay

• Matthew Cooper

• Ali Sutherland

• Conor Pepper

• Calum Howarth

• Jay Cheyne

• Ben Greenhalgh

• Nick Draper

• Adam Evans

Out of list above I would give new deals to Matthew Cooper, Conor Pepper, Ben Greenhalgh, Adam Evans and Callum Ferguson.

As a regular viewer of U20s I would also give Jason Brown, Calum Howarth, Ali Sutherland and Cammy MacKay a new deal too along with your suggestions.

My priority is looking at Graeme Shinnie, Billy Mckay and Josh Meekings deals which run out at the end of next season, we can't afford to let their deals run out.

• 2 weeks later...

Most recent change: Ben Greenhalgh out on loan.

Signed up until the end of season 2016-17:

• Richie Foran

Signed up until the end of season 2015-16:

• John Hughes - Manager

• Aaron Doran

• Carl Tremarco

• Danny Williams

• Dean Brill

• Ryan Esson

• James Vincent

• Ross Draper

Signed up until the end of next season (2014-15):

• Greg Tansey

• Daniel Devine

• Graeme Shinnie

• Nick Ross

• Marley Watkins

• Gary Warren

• David Raven

• Josh Meekings

• Billy McKay

• Ryan Christie

• Liam Polworth

Signed up until the end of this season (2013-14):

• Jason Brown

• Joe Gorman

• Cammy Mackay

• Matthew Cooper

• Ali Sutherland

• Conor Pepper

• Calum Howarth

• Jay Cheyne

• Ben Greenhalgh (On loan at Stenhousemuir until end of this season)

• Nick Draper

• Adam Evans

I'll be pretty disappointed if Future World Player of the Year ® Connor Pepper does move on. After seeing him beef Alan Maybury and expertly finishing past Williams I thought he was going to go on and achieve great things at the club. Hope he stays. If he does I'll buy him a happy meal in McDonalds.

He is well down the midfield pecking order sadly and with Christie and Polworth in addition to the established members and guys like Ross & Doran on the bench then its hard to see where Pepper will get game time. He should have broken into the squad or been ever present on the bench by now, shame cos I liked what I saw from him last year but to play and develop in his career a move is probably the best option for him.

At one time it did look as though he might get more game time and he certainly looked promising when he did get on.  But then we seemed to accumulate more and more palyers to give options in midfield and he rarely makes the bench.  I don't know if he's been offerred a change to go out on loan but I would have thought that would have been a good option for him.  But if the lad does not feel particularly settled in Inverness and wants to try somewhere else then fair enough.  Hopefully he can find a club at a decent level and make some progress with his career. 

I heard rumblings in the past that he was showing a poor attitude in training.  I too liked what I saw when he did play, but maybe his disappearance says it all.

Has been offered a new deal by Hughes though I'm led to believe and Greenhalgh has too.

Don't want to see him leaving! A good player to have in our squad. ICTRoughie watches a lot of the 'reserve games' and I understand from his reports that he's very versatile and often shows up well at right-back!

We don't have a big enough squad to be losing guys like Pepper! A further one-year contract - see if he breaks-through, then review.

Don't want to see him leaving! A good player to have in our squad. ICTRoughie watches a lot of the 'reserve games' and I understand from his reports that he's very versatile and often shows up well at right-back!

We don't have a big enough squad to be losing guys like Pepper! A further one-year contract - see if he breaks-through, then review.

I've been to quite a few games this season and have also been impressed by his versatility and work rate.  Hence I was surprised to hear about his supposed attitude in training (if that's true of course).  Disappointing hearing a player talk about the town so negatively though.

Met a Polish guy at Dingwall station after derby game. We was writing a lot of notes and had team sheet so asked was he a journalist. No. He is a scout for an eastern block team. Wouldn't say who though. He was there to cast an eye over Billy and DeLeeuw but was also taking note of others to watch over the next couple of seasons including young Ryan.

People often talk about Mckay, Doran et al being targets for Butcher and others, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were more likely to go for the likes of Ryan Christie.  Quite simply, we need to tie him on a long term deal NOW.  That guy has a heck of a lot of talent and I really believe he will one day play for this country.  

Get him signed up for the next four years at least IMO.

• Agree 3

Hope he showed you his cheque book, Alex. The last thing we need is  another  Vlad the Lad poking his nose into our club's business.

Mind you, ,this Guy is from Eastern Europe whereas Vlad was from Latvia, eh? 

So maybe they would be ...Poles apart, like?     :laugh:

Did that Rahan Ali ever sign?  For those who don't remember, he's a New Zealander who has some connection to Inverness and was signed for the U19 squad.  He's in the ICT team in Football Manager, but is he actually here because I never heard about him again since the announcement.