Contract Situation

Sneckboy

I spoke to Ferguson and he informed me he was given an extension, Howarth and Cheyne were released and he said it was harsh on Howarth as he had another year still on his contract. He said it was probably because a lot of the u17s promoted were defenders

Who are you 'playing' for now? Noone you sad obsessed geek.

:laugh:

That's what I thought

Good luck in Hong Kong!

Come on folks, lets be realistic. If Pepper was good enough he would be playing in the first team and it certainly doesn't look as if that will happen. The club can't afford to keep players who have no chance of making it and he should look after his own future and maybe see what else is out there. Hard business but there have been many young players who did not achieve their potential and sentiment was not considered.

Edited by caleyboy

Come on folks, lets be realistic. If Pepper was good enough he would be playing in the first team and it certainly doesn't look as if that will happen. The club can't afford to keep players who have no chance of making it and he should look after his own future and maybe see what else is out there. Hard business but there have been many young players who did not achieve their potential and sentiment was not considered.

Well pepper plays RB in U20's so not really cause dave is much better 

Come on folks, lets be realistic. If Pepper was good enough he would be playing in the first team and it certainly doesn't look as if that will happen. The club can't afford to keep players who have no chance of making it and he should look after his own future and maybe see what else is out there. Hard business but there have been many young players who did not achieve their potential and sentiment was not considered.

Well pepper plays RB in U20's so not really cause dave is much better

Being playing on the wings recently.

Evans goal record in the u20s speaks for itself, id expect him to be here. If I were Pepper I'd be feeling somewhat disgruntled, he was a regular amongst the first team squad but this season hes barely had a look, wouldnt be surprised to see him offski. Reckon Greenhalgh will be off and all.

Hope Ali Sutherland gets a new deal, was impressed with him. 

I heard ages ago that Hughes wanted to re-sign Pepper and Greenhalgh.  Never heard about it again though.

I'm sure Greenhalgh has the option of a second year in his contract as well.

Edited by Renegade

Matthew Cooper, Conor Pepper, Adam Evans, Joe Gorman and Nick Draper have all been told they will not receive renewed contracts. Don't think Greenhalgh has found out yet

Adam Evans!? That's very surprising...thought he was likely to make a real breakthrough next season after flirting with the first team and showing up impressively in the 'reserves'. We've got few attacking players at the club without releasing one with promise. A couple of strikers are needed in the summer!

Also disappointed that Cooper and Pepper going - but not too shocked at that decision.

No I think this is just a bit of rigged propaganda !!!!

Really?  :furtive:

Spoke to someone who knows one of them today and they said that Pepper, Evans and Gorman are all offski.

Edited by Renegade

Players may or may not have been told that they won't be offered new contracts...or players may have said they don't want new contracts...but until such time as current deals expire, they are still ICTFC players.