Who'd be a Hibs fan!?

buckett

When the dust has settled at Easter Road, it must be worrying for the Hibs supporters to know that their new manager's track record for loyalty means that if there's a marked improvement in the team's performance, he'll quickly be lured away by an even bigger(!!!) team and they'll be left in the lurch.

Better then to hope for poor to average performance so that at least their new manager is likely to stay for a while.

What a dilemna!!!

I have no idea of his motives. It's taken the wind out of my sails.

There's a possibility he's after the Ibrox job which may become vacant In 2 years...When McCoist fails to make an impression in the Premiership.

By then, Butcher will have likely improved Hibs. He may be using them as a stepping stone back to Govan.

• Agree 1

There's a possibility he's after the Ibrox job which may become vacant In 2 years...When McCoist fails to make an impression in the Premiership.

By then, Butcher will have likely improved Hibs. He may be using them as a stepping stone back to Govan.

Feck me you are catching on :clapoverhead:  :clapoverhead:  That may already have been planned !!

• Agree 1

Putting on his green tie, Huh!

Funny you should say that , I had noticed today how darn quick he was to adorn his princely neck with it and apparently over the moon with it. Hope he wakes up in a week or so with a male Leprechaun in his bed trying to get into his green pyjamas.

It's almost as if ICT never really existed for goodness sake.

...or Ipswich! Couldn't see him turning that opportunity down when McCarthy bins it. Hibs will give him the chance to answer the "can he handle a big club?" at interview. Given the nonsense this week, he's probably in discussion with the Ipswich chairman already...