CJT cup semi final statement

davie

'Looking into transport' sounds like Doncaster will say to Scotrail you fancy putting earlier trains on. They say no and tthat's that.

On another site an Aberdeen fan said that a special train was to be put on when they had an early kick off in the scottish cup semi final against qos. Scotrail wanted a flat rate of £60 per person and the train ended up being cancelled. So I'm fully expecting nothing to happen here

I hope they don't embarrass themselves by assuming the ICT fans can be bought off on the cheap,  or I may be tempted to start delving in to how certain peoples salaries are construed and does it conflict with sporting integrity.   Anyway Im looking forward to seeing what the powers that be can come up with. 

At the meeting where CJT went all the way down to Glasgow end of November, the SPFL had nothing in place, except to say, let's talk on the phone next week. That was reportedly a conference call on the 5th December, last week.

After two weeks, with no updates, I suspect Doncaster had passed it on to an intern, who called last week with a list of private hire taxis in the inverness area. I think the SPFL have asked CJT to wait another week for the gumtree advert for carpools to go live.

All joking aside, I think CJT have told the SPFL "You really want us to go public with THAT???" and they've went away for another think.

Edited by Kirishima

Kirishima. Not quite! You are right, we've tried to keep this quiet until we have a definitive offer and that's not yet. We will have definite news this week (hopefully) after yet more negotiations (someone's been on holiday...) I appreciate your and everyone else's patience, bear with us for just a wee while longer.

Ta

Davie Balfour, Chairman CJT.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...