Curtis Allen?

Council Juice

Unless we're planning a January exit for him, we need to give him some time on the park. Pepper hadn't played for ages when he came on and lost us Europe

So from recollection we dropped something like 60 points last year, however it was all down to Pepper in one game in which he came on that we missed out on Europe.

Not losing so many points in the last few minutes of games or OTD failing to track his man on at least four occasions leading to goals, etc  :slapme:

Edited by Tree
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...

As mentioned elsewhere, Curtis Allen has left the building after making no appearances for ICT.

I'm gutted for Curtis that things didn't work out here. Watching YouTube videos and seeing his track record in Northern Ireland it seemed like we picked up another Billy Mckay however watching him in U20 games I wasn't overly impressed and his fitness didn't seem to be too sharp. I think tying up Toby Agdestein on a longer deal would be a more worthwhile move.

Watching him in U20 games I wasn't overly impressed and his fitness didn't seem to be too sharp. I think tying up Toby Agdestein on a longer deal would be a more worthwhile move.

Totally agree with this. I watched him play for the 20s v Hamilton and Motherwell and was unimpressed by him both times. Adam Evans looks far more worthy of a wage as does Toby.

Really disappointed that things didn't work out for him here. Whilst I don't think he would have dislodged Billy from the main strikers berth I thought he would have enough quality to help the team from the bench. Obviously we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but injuries and other-set backs haven't helped him reach the first team. I'm sure he goes with everyone's best wishes.

Does this mean that a wage has opened up to strengthen the squad in January? If so i wonder if Yogi will dip into the transfer market, will be interesting to see what happens. I guess a lot depends on if we receive any transfer bids for any of our current playing staff

Going by what Yogi said in the video link on the thread about Esson, sounds like lads had a lot of injuries and is kind of just worn out by them.

I'm currently in New Zealand, in hospital, after breaking my foot, with my festive plans all up in smoke and I can definitely empathise with such a mind set. I just wanna go home and be with the family for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...